• OB-Xa

(plus the SQ-80 and two preset packs)

It also added:

• Casio CZ
  • Mellotron
  • EMS Synthi

For €149, that seemed like quite the deal

6 Likes

Yeah, I took advantage of that same deal too a few days ago. It’s really hard to argue with the value for money on it. Don’t forget that the Jupiter 8 emulation has been updated a little bit too and is a pretty decent update too - they got rid of the Upper and Lower panel modes which were just confusing and not really needed for a virtual instrument, the voice dispersion adds subtle but nice variation, the LFOs have a better range and can go much slower and the modulation mixer is really intuitive too. The GUI looks a bit better too and it’s gone from being pretty ‘meh’ for me to one my most prefered out of the analogue emulations in the collection.

2 Likes

Oh, I totally missed that things had been updated too! Yeah, I’ve always used the Jupiter quite sparingly in comparison to the others too. To be honest, the OB-Xa, Synthi and Vocoder were probably enough to get my money but having discovered that the Emulator allows you to add your own sounds it was impossible to resist. There are some interesting bonuses I wasn’t expecting including various preset banks which are always nice to have as starting points for experimentation

1 Like

Big plugin alliance sale:

Good stuff in there for pretty great prices.

2 Likes

I think I may jump on the Shadow Hills Class A for $99. It’s the last PA plug on my wishlist. After that, I should probably unsubscribe to their emails and hide this thread. Too many great plugins and too many great deals is a bit too tempting for me.

5 Likes

Seriously!! I need to get off that email list too. I’ve spent way more than I care to admit.
I also just bought the AMEK 200.
Gonna burn my credit card now.

2 Likes

Unfiltered Audio’s Sandman Pro and Fault for $15 each is a real no-brainer. :man_shrugging::money_with_wings:

3 Likes

In case you haven’t seen, there’s $20 off with this code: MEGA-SALE-20OFF

4 Likes

check KVR buy/sell first. I got that plug for $35 plus PA’s $20 transfer fee there.

You can also buy folks’ vouchers there (just protect yourself when buying via PayPal). $200 vouchers for $120, and such.

3 Likes

Dude, thanks!

8 Likes

Cool. I’ll definitely look into this. I decided to hold off on it this time around, and used the $20 voucher to get the tube screamer and ce2 emulations at no cost.

3 Likes

Just a little public service announcement from a guy who could delete 90% of his plug-ins. No matter how low the price, don’t forget to think, do I need this? Will I use it?

That is all

23 Likes

This.

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

that’s a very good point! I just bought Fault and SILO in the sale, but in my defence out of all the plugins I own, the Unfiltered Audio probably get used the most, alongside Valhalla DSP.

5 Likes

Buy Bitwig Studio, Get a free U He plug-in.
Through Oct 7

https://www.bitwig.com/buy/#bitwig-studio

5 Likes

and 25% off bitwig store coupon inside your uhe account.

1 Like

Seems “only” Hive or Repro iiuc

Apparently Plugin Alliance is resetting that $20 off code sometime on Friday, so that anyone who’s used it already can use it again after the reset.

6 Likes

Cherry audio just released a Roland re-201 classic delay plugin with some other modes in it

$19
It’s probably good , will try the demo. I went though their others last week. All seemed good / similar to my ears but I’m happy with their 106 and free mg1

2 Likes