SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Ultimate kick drum beefier-upper.

3 Likes

(Felt Instruments promo code gone.)

1 Like

Also worth pointing out that Other Desert Cities is now on Plugin Boutique for the same price in case any one has some of their ‘virtual cash’ and is looking for a further saving. A wise man once said that you can never have too many delays and who am I to argue with that?

2 Likes

Samples From Mars have made their SP 909 pack free for today only for 909 day, and there are some reductions on the full 909 sample packs:

1 Like

Putting this back out there. Valid until Friday midnight CEST only.

Anyone interested in a 20% off promo code for the wonderful Felt Instruments VSTs (felt piano, really nice strings etc.)? I’ve got one to share.

A snippet from the Felt Instruments email: "Now, let’s spread some love: Tonight, there are no instruments I could offer you to say ‘thanks’ for being there. Love spreads, though. If there’s somebody dear to your heart, please, tell them to enter the code WILL PM THIS TO THE FIRST ONE WHO WANTS IT into the PROMO CODE field at checkout and apply it to get 20% off any individual instrument they might enjoy. Bundles excluded.

As all loyalty offers, the promo is will end at some point. In this case, it’s Friday at Midnight, CEST.” THE PROMO CODE PERIOD HAS PASSED.

2 Likes

Free master and plugin from plugin alliance
FREE bx_meter plugin for you!

This is an amazing tool for you to check the Dynamic Range of your mixes.
Get it here:

www.plugin-alliance.com/en/activate.html

Use Code: BX-MTR-FREE-AZ45H8to redeem your free copy!

Your mastering.studio team

Hopefully this code is not specific to me. Let me know and I’ll remove it

13 Likes

worked for me - I hope you grabbed it already ! :tongue:

1 Like

I had received the general promo email, but this code spares you signing up for the service that I don’t need :thup:

worked for me… thanks

Nice!! Yeah, I had grabbed it already. I however did have to sign up but happy to take one for the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I use PA buy I didn’t get this email I’m not sure why.

It worked for me. This will be reaally useful now.

1 Like

Klevgrand Rum, 25% off intro offer (29.99 instead of 39.99)

Essentially convolution reverb with various impulse responses… but could be a quick go-to if you just wanna stick something ‘in a room’ and giving things a ‘live’ feel if they’re dry. Thoughts?

SSL X2 EQ is 39US until September 20

2 Likes

soundtoys’ primaltap for $29 deal ends today. it’s a neat delay effect.

2 Likes

really nice price. I was considering buying FF ProQ3, but this might be a better option! however I really dig the Spectrum Grab feature which this doesn’t appear to have

1 Like

oh, good call. i was considering ProQ3 recently but not for that price. does anyone have any experience with both to compare? i’ve heard nothing but good things about ProQ, at least.

1 Like

And as always, a good way to be in position to get a sweet deal on soundtoys 5 when that sale rolls around

This guys compares it against ProQ …

1 Like

decided to take the plunge, really liking it so far. hopefully I’ve made the right move as I do love the grab feature on the proQ3. that’s the trouble with these sales, always this time pressure to buy now to avoid future regret

1 Like

cherry audio released a jupiter 4 emulation that sounds nice. it includes a space echo delay/reverb, all for $39. i don’t know if it’s my cup of tea, but it sounds good for cheap.

3 Likes