SW DEALS : Software on Sale

VPS Avenger 2 just released today, and it and every expansion is 33% off!! This discount includes the update price if you’re coming from Avenger 1!! HYPEEEEE I already upgraded.

I have Avenger 1 but It’s a pretty expensive upgrade even with the 33% discount (not much less then buying it new) so I think I will wait for user feedback- maybe post your thoughts on a new thread if you have time?

1 Like

Are you sure you’re checking the price from the Avenger Account page? You navigate to that page then click on your Avenger 1 license, then there should be an option to buy the upgrade.

I got the upgrade for $87 with the discount which is much less than the $250 pricing.

From what I understand, this discount will be available through December, so everyone has some time to decide.

The reason I don’t want waves plugins. Even if they are free. They never really are…

4 Likes

The $250 pricing for Avenger 2 also has the 33% so its almost $90 to upgrade but new users can buy V2 for $165…not a huge difference, great deal for new users!

2 Likes

Sorry if this has been posted before, but for anyone who’s interested in Pigments 4: Registering on soundbetter.com gets you a free copy of Analog Labs Lite (code is available in the “Member Benefits” section) which after registering on Arturia.com gets the price of Pigments 4 down to $69/€69.

not sure if it’s been posted, but if you have the Soundtoys Bundle you can get the Super Plate for $29 in your account. I’m on the fence as I’m still debating between this one and Valhalla Plate.

FYI, Baby Audio’s Smooth Operator (and other stuff) is on sale and it just completely rescued a couple of guitar tracks for me. I’d been considering soothe2 but rejected the idea because I don’t like iLok…but SO did exactly the thing soothe2 was supposed to.

Also, FWIW, I really like Super Plate! Just started using it so I can’t review it comprehensively, but it’s certainly worth $29 if you’re upgrading your Soundtoys collection.

1 Like

^ doesn’t soundtoys also require iLok?

Nope! Not anymore

1 Like

Unless it’s changed in the last two months or so, SoundToys does require an iLock if you want to use it on a secondary machine.

On one machine, it’s a local activation

1 Like

Yep, basically if you’re on one machine it’s possible to open the DAW post install and follow the instructions to tie it to your machine outside of iLok.

New freebie by Aberrant DSP - Lofi Oddity - Aberrant DSP

10 Likes

awesome, thank you, i just picked it up

1 Like

oh interesting. changed in june of 2022.

Who needs an iLok.com account?

Since June 2022, iLok.com accounts are no longer required to purchase and activate Soundtoys plug-ins. With our new system, all newly purchased Soundtoys products can be activated with an Activation Code and no iLok.com account. This now includes upgrade orders, EDU orders, and purchases made through a third-party dealer. We do still include the iLok software in the Soundtoys installer, since Activation Codes still use the iLok software for licensing.

Adding a license to an iLok.com account will get you a few benefits, including license management (being able to move it between computers and iLok USB keys, as well as license retrieval in the event of a theft or damage to your computer), and a second available activation.

If you don’t have an iLok.com account but you would like to take advantage of the license management features that iLok offers, you can create an iLok.com account for free. You can activate your licenses from your iLok.com account to your iLok USB key or computer using the activation prompt that you see when you start your DAW after installing Soundtoys plug-ins, or using the iLok License Manager application on your computer.

1 Like

I haven’t scrolled through the whole thread, so it might have been mentioned. Devious Machines has had a nice Black Friday discount on all plugins the past couple weeks, but I found an additional code that worked on top of the discount: bf23deal

I just picked up Infiltrator 2 for $78 (usually $119). I think it works on all their plugins, but I only bought that one.

6 Likes

Infiltrator 2 is one of my favourite plugin purchases of recent years. Outside of being an awesome sequenced effects box, it’s also a solid Swiss Army knife plugin as well. Love the interface, as well.

1 Like

Yikes! Infiltrator 2 or ShaperBox 3? Decisions, decisions. I’m leaning toward Infiltrator.

1 Like

I would add Sugar Bytes Effectrix 2 to the mix too…

1 Like

Love Effectrix2 from Bytes and Movement by Output.