SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I wonder if you buy one right now, and then look at the rest if the prices will be even better, that happened to me with Arturia

1 Like

Good shout. I was thinking Proq is a no brainer then re-assess the others another time.

I think they are quite good at stacking discounts as long as you are buying things through their website. If you buy a few things through Plugin Boutique then you will miss out on potential savings.

1 Like

Wait, the IOS versions are AUv3, Ableton no supports that. Is there any difference between these and the non iPad plugins?

Softube essentials for 49 dollars

You get British Class A
Tape
FET Compressor
Model 84
Wasted Space.

8 Likes

https://www.soonth.com/

This drum machine is free for another 19 hours or so. Beautiful GUI and sounds damn good for a freebie.

11 Likes

Would anyone who has this care to comment?

I already had Wasted Space from a giveaway, so it was knocked down to 39EUR. Been tempted by Model 84 before, for that price and as part of a bundle I couldn’t resist!

FWIW I consider that worthwhile context

8 Likes

adfielding left it to us to decide whether or not to look into it

1 Like

I bought Rando over the weekend and it’s pretty amazing. It uses machine learning to scan all of your sample folders and then quickly maps 88 random samples across your keyboard. It works with loop or one shots. It automatically key-locks and time stretches loops to fit your tempo. I had a lot fun having it assign 88 loops to my keyboard and mixing them in the real time to generate ideas.

It’s 30% off using the code DASHRANDO

3 Likes

Ooh this looks genuinely interesting, I tried out their Rewind utility a while ago but sadly it didn’t play well with my odd setup. Definitely going to have to check this out.

It’s real good. Been using it since it was released. The devs are very nice and responsive. They have already made a good amount of updates to it.

3 Likes

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good the time stretching algo sounds.

are those editing features like reverse etc… global or per sample in Rando?

Rando looks really cool. Too bad it’s iLok.

Purchased, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Per sample. The fx are global - so a bit limited.

2 Likes

Possibly not so relevant here, but Neural DSP have their annual plugin sale going at the moment, with 50% off everything.
Absolutely amazing guitar amp replication in many different flavours.

3 Likes