SW DEALS : Software on Sale

New TAL plugin emulating the Roland Alpha Juno 2: TAL Software

20% Intro Discount 64$ + VAT

4 Likes

Awesome, been looking forward to this update for a while! Can’t wait to give it a try :slight_smile:

I think I’m going to pick this up as I’ve never even heard of this one it looks interesting, but out of curiosity which others do you like even more than Triaz if there are any?

There is a 14 day demo- fully working just limited content. It pretty much standards alone for me with the 3 drum blends and powerful (but easy to use) sequencer, cant go wrong for the money, a ton of great content as well, WA are know for this.

Closest to this trye of drum machine is probably NI Maschine! I also like STiX but that is more of an analogue synth drum machine.

2 Likes

I’ve had this for a long time on the Kontakt platform but I just never got on well with Kontakt, so rarely used it.
I just DL’d this standalone version and it’s very good indeed. It’s definitely up there amongst the best drum machine plugins I’ve used - and I’ve pretty much used/got them all.
Highly recommended!

2 Likes

I strated a thread for Triaz as its getting a lot of discussion! New Triaz Native - Maybe the Best Software Drum Machine Yet? - The Lounge / Other Gear - Elektronauts

4 Likes

on sale fo $32 bones

This or UA’s Studer?

I haven’t tried it yet, contemplating cause the price seems right but then again do I really need it… then again

1 Like

Wait… I just got the UA stuff, and I got tape sim on the 404… plus arturias tape delay…

Plus thermal

THANK GOD IM PASSING

1 Like

that sounds pretty damn good and has a beautiful character for sure

very tempting

1 Like

Arturia’s winter sale is on: 50% off all software. Doesn’t look like the usual loyalty discounts apply.

https://www.arturia.com/promos/winter-24

2 Likes

Ha - why is it never a good time to sell Pigments? There’s always a sale on or imminent :laughing:

not too off topic but why is AAS always on sale?

I have the “Special offer” of upgrading from V Collection 9 to 10 for “only” £299 :rofl:

Hard pass.

5 Likes

50% seems to be only off ‘individual’ instruments, not bundles or upgrades…maybe next time!

If Arturia keeps with their regular cadence, I imagine we should see a bundle and upgrade sale in the late spring or summer.

1 Like

Ha!

I was waiting on this!

I like the sound packs, and had a bunch. NI was Black Friday, and I almost pulled the trigger.

I got a list.

Now I can feel complete.

In terms of a V collection Upgrade, I hardly use it as it is. I dig the OBx. Especially, after the Mike Dean vid.

So Imma skip a generation or two

UPDATE!

I ended up getting

Retro Pop

Future Chaos

Pigments Deep House

Cinema Suspense

Technicolor Vol 1

Guitar Deconstructed.

4 Likes

bro you folded like a pair of levis :grin:… but who doesn’t need a good pair of jeans

2 Likes

I keep my spending habits sharp with a cuff and a crease

2 Likes