SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Good idea - done

4 Likes
4 Likes

Newfangled Audio sale - you can buy individual plugins at the displayed discount, or buy 2 or more regular price plugins for 40% off. Note that several plugins here are already at leaset 50% off individually:

3 Likes

Hard to browse those without getting INXS stuck in my head :wink:

3 Likes

Kilohearts deals (Phase Plant etc) in collaboration with ImageLine

4 Likes

Sugar Bytes DrumComputer less than half price (59% discount):

12 Likes

Holy cow! That is more than 50% off

3 Likes

Purchased! I don’t usually enjoy doing drums ITB but I’ve always been curious about DrumComputer. Largely due to the mastery of @NeonMelk.

4 Likes

It would be foolish and impolite to object !
…Besides my ego insists on receiving this compliment.

Thanks a lot !! …and congrats on getting Drumcomputer !
You’ll realize soon enough that i’ve barely used it at 50% of it’s possibilities.

On top of that, ( and if you work in Ableton) controlling DC with Fors Opal-Ctl to inject our favorite workflow makes it pretty legendary.

7 Likes

DrumComputer is a blast. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Just purchased drumcomputer. Let’s see how it is. Thr drumsynth from air sucks arse, so I hope this will fit my needs better

2 Likes

You had me with the suggestion of the Opal Control pairing. This is exactly what I’ve wanted to try to use with it.

2 Likes

Sounds tempting, my DAW is Logic so no Fors magic for me unfortunately. Tried the DrumComputer last night and really think it’ll be a nice addition to how I come up with drum sounds/patterns. I was just thinking what would be a nice way to control it cos using the mouse doesn’t feel very inspiring. :smiley: Might consider some (affordable) midi controller for it at some point.

2 Likes

SSL Vocal Strip is currently on sale for $14.99. All SSL plugins are now Apple Silicon Native.

3 Likes

I just had my first go with sugar bytes drumcomputer. Well worth the money imo. Really good representation of a drummaschine itb and well worth the sale price. For people needing an itb drummaschine, I think this one is top notch bang for buck.

I really like my hardware, but if I don’t have it available, this will be something I can work with.

2 Likes

I’ve just made a quick test
( i think i’m starting to have too much gear and not enough time for everybody)

But Opal-Ctl completes Drumcomputer ( or anything really, ) to a point of absolute bliss, knowing that you can use DC’s own modulation and randomization tools in parallel.
It makes up for the Hardware version of DC we have 0.7% chance to get.

Also Opal + Drumcomputer is a trip. I was a bit “worried” when Opal came out, that it would cast too big of a shadow over DC, but they are two different beasts and they can blend in fantastic ways.

Now…the real problems will begin when i won’t be able to not purchase Inear Display’s Ephemere.

5 Likes

Looks like it’s the same price at PIB, plus you get the Moogerfooger freebie

2 Likes

AAS has some deals happening. I have not tried their modular suite, but I do indeed really enjoy their Ableton efx/instruments.
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/multiphonics-cv-2/

Vocal strip is my only SSL plug. It has become my goto for making my band’s vocalist sound amazing. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

Ha funny, I didn’t recall liking its sound that much on iPad, but I just loaded it up and I made some really interesting stuff on it! Feels like it’s better for weirder stuff than bread and butter kicks etc, which is fine. Guess I’ll be buying it on desktop too :joy: