Support Query - Off-topic

I ask to elektron via support ticket if they will refund my digitakt and my lid, due to the false advertising printed on the box, and advertised on the site. The answer i had is they can do nothing as i dont buy it to elektron directly, but from a third party distrib, and that i have to see with him (guitar guitar by the way). This week end,. I will wrote to guitar guitar, transfering a copy of your answer. If guitar guitar then turn to you, will you support my demand?

This reply/post to @Ess is moved here - it was off topic and sounds like it should be discussed in support - it’s unlisted

@Ess said he doesn’t respond to posts here as a norm, so you should deal directly on your support ticket or perhaps you’ll get an update here, I wouldn’t count on it.

We want Elektron to join in discussions, by using Elektronauts in this way it makes it less likely they’ll participate in the community if they’re being chased on specific support matters that probably can’t be answered in public.

Thanks for understanding

Yes, it’s really best if you keep correspondence with the person who has been talking to your through our support ticket system. I am not personally involved in this case, so it’s hard for me to say what the next step would be.

In any case, I hope this works out for you, and I am sorry for the situation.

1 Like