Superbooth 21

Maybe ‘actual musicians’ would intimidate, confuse and deter the bulk of expected purchasers? :wink:

2 Likes

Because they record some hardware here and there but mostly work ITB for production.

1 Like

The video resolution is too high for this sort of movie … they should have lofi’ed a lot of pixels out of it IMHO…

2 Likes

I agree. Or shot it on film like the original. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The famous Elektronout Daniel Troberg demoing Hydrasynth

12 Likes

I think cenk is doing a focusrite thing later

But often when I see new keyboard launches they get someone to do awful jazz bullshit while flailing their hands up and down the scales. It sounds terrible and is a million miles from how I think people that make the music I listen to would actually use the gear.
It’s the equivalent to a self indulgent guitar solo

If I class myself as a musician it’s mostly xox style programming , arps, step sequencers and daws with plugins to fix the scale and quantise notes.

4 Likes

Damn that was so well done.

I know I said the Udo Super 6 Desktop was the star of the show but actually I think that accolade belongs to the Dreadbox Nymphes. That sound for that price point is excellent.

4 Likes

Okay that looks stunning. I want the Enjoy Electronics Reminder so VERY much.

I bet a lot of people invested in multi Moog M32/DFAM/SubH racks are looking at the next size up right now…

2 Likes

I’m probably blind but what was the price for this one?

3 Likes
29 Likes

finally some exciting news from the superbooth

10 Likes

Actually thats a proper product.

12euro. Not bad at all.

10 Likes

Instabuy

3 Likes

I know. And I’m eager to see the reviews and comparisons.

2 Likes

Put it up against the cheapest makeup brush there is, cause thats what Ive been using.

6 Likes

I think your brush seems too harsh, lacks the analogness. You can notice that the Befaco’s has warmth and smoothness.

4 Likes

that car is very clean. my car never looks that clean. damn…

also, this thing is cool.

2 Likes