Superbooth 21

Mini is cool of course!

What they say about Osmose release date? Next year?

I also think O will b very nice for scoring, like playing orchestral libraries etc…

1 Like

I gave up on predicting the release date, man.

Yeah, there’s been a lot of talk about Osmose as a controller for sample libraries, 3rd party modeled instrument packs, etc., partly because Expressive E also develops and sells such packs of their own.

3 Likes

Man, the quality of sounds the Osmose can make is next level- it made me wish I weren’t so much of a sequence junky due to my horrible timing.

Still might be fun to jam around with even if its not for any recordings I’d ever let people hear

1 Like

Really not a lot of news from Expressive E at the show about Osmose. The show is very important to them, because so many people will get to put hands on the Osmose keyboard, and for all the exposure the show brings.

The big announcement for Expressive E at the show is their new soft synth Imagine, a physical modelling synth with a multidimensional interface that was posted about upthread .

EDIT : Removed off-topic detail tab.

Get the EaganMatrix module instead. Pretty much the same sounds.
https://www.hakenaudio.com/eaganmatrix-module

2 Likes

Or check out my dead thread.

NOTE : The Eurorack module only has the ContinuuMini processor.

1 Like

Don’t worry, we’ll revive it soon enough

3 Likes

Whatz up YouTube… Just a quick shoutout to todays sponsor xxxx, if you like the video click like and subscribe etc etc.

… … 5 minutes later.

Here’s a brush.

See ya next time.

4 Likes

Not sure I like how it sounds…
Like the simplicity and immediacy

4 Likes

You got oscillate you wrist for the best results.

1 Like

Still waiting for a proper demo.

1 Like

New Eowave modules

2 Likes

Here is a Sonicstate video explaining the U-he Wiretap Eurorack module :

I posted about it earlier but my source was largely wrong. It makes gate outputs, for things like drums and bass from movement in control CV signals.

Wiretap is a good companion module for CVilization.

Apologies for the earlier screw up.

3 Likes

STILL no Error instruments video on the whole of the freekin’ interwebs!

:exploding_head:
:scream_cat:

1 Like

But you get to go there in person ! You can make the video. We’re all interested to hear about what you discover. Have fun.

1 Like

Yea my trusty Iphone 6s could do some clips, why not. But can’t promise anything.

1 Like
6 Likes

those keys look so small. are they mini keys? reminds me of old casio keyboards.

1 Like

I don’t know, I’m just posting new content.

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone noticed, but I used Volca Kicks on the feet. Get it…Kicks.

Anyways, to stay on topic, Superbooth 2021 is happening this weekend.

That’s all for now.

4 Likes