Superbooth 21

3 units vs. 2

3 Likes

All right. Boring news then :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope that’s not the extent of their Superbooth offering

7 Likes

I might have been tempted at one point - but too much competition now.

I think its a good bundle. One of the better ones to get you started. Will be interesting if they take a bit off the price.

2 Likes

Tiptop audio just posted on Twitter that they have something new.

And I saw polyend post that they’re setup.

1 Like

Poly Cinematic by Knobula

There is a lot of Eurorack this year at SB. This one looks a little different.

This module generates thick chords, and seems simple to play with MIDI, or even CV. Only 12 HP, but really packs a lot in the space and has 56 built in oscillators, and its own reverb. The controls seem well thought out to help you generate good sounding pads and stabs, with no menus. Listen to the video to get some idea of this unit’s versatility.

There is a manual available online at their web-site:

7 Likes

i think polyend might just recap on their latest os update for their tracker.
(when was the tracker released btw, 2020?)

-seems unlikely they’ll have a new product so soon to showcase while still focusing on the tracker i.e. the latest update.

but also you never know for sure rite.

1 Like

Orbit 3 and Enhance 2, very interesting! Going to have a look at the Joranalogue booth for sure (and practice my Flemish :ok_hand:)

5 Likes

Quasar from Neuzeit

New from Neuzeit. ( Am i allowed to do that ?) Quasar is a 3D audio mixer that uses binaural algorithms.

Not clear all the detail on how this one works, but it may win the SB Eurorack beauty contest.

More details here:

Previous to this Neuzeit created the Eurorack module Orbit ( another module with the same name ) which is an audio shaper.

6 Likes

They announced a third module, Step 8, but its release window is later (Q1 2022) and it may not be at Superbooth 21. Full details including manuals on the Joranalogue website.

1 Like

Bbc Radio6 did some 3d/ spatial sound stuff recently ( Jon Hopkins track and a few others I think ) , and I liked the kraftwerk 3d headphone mixes that were done. … I’d go with a vst though as I’m avoiding eurorack .

Someone already posted this is the UDO Super 6 thread, but I thought I’d whet your appetite:

Taken from here:

Today’s the day. Superbooth begins!

13 Likes

Wow, looks stunning. How did this leak?

No idea. The site didn’t really say. It does look cool tho agreed. Here’s the thread for discussion:

Edit: White Super 6 Desktop now officially confirmed! Link to UDO’s insta in the above thread.

Idk if I can trust how Waldorf does Multi-timbral, it was always buggy with the MWXT.
Maybe it’s way better now. 🤷

PWM Malevolent semi-modular monosynth:

12 Likes

From Brsitol! It’s not for me, but depending on price could be a good alterative to a Grandmother as a patchable gateway to Eurorack

1 Like

new Hydrasynth explorer with poly after touch keyboard. Battery powered

2 Likes

OM-fecking-G, this is the star of the show for me! I adore the Super 6 sound but lack the space and would like to save a little.

3 Likes

Tiptop Audio have partnered with Buchla to produce 200 series modules in Euro format!!

Edit: mentioned in another comment that est price range for the 258 is $160-200!!!

30 Likes