Superbooth 2022

Bastl Pizza due for delivery:

Sounds lovely. And tasty.

8 Likes

Wow ! What’s that ? Nice of them that they don’t make us wait long to find out. Sounds good.

1 Like

Kaputney

1 Like

Wowzers. Right on brand, just a ton of good stuff for 8HP/312euro.

I was not prepared for a full-on Superbooth. My dopamine levels are at a critical state.

2 Likes

hotel and tickets booked for Friday & Saturday! :partying_face:

hope to see some of you and ofcourse also some great performances. looking forward to Atom TM and others. Sadly I will miss the Modular Ensemble.

1 Like

I may or may not have made a very impulsive preorder. The frontplate is the real horror in the synth though

1 Like

Gaz’s pre show with a couple interviews. :+1:
You can skip the first 5min, it has some audio issues.

4 Likes

Couple from Joranalogue, due out much later this year. More analogue delay options always welcome …

5 Likes

So PWM, who make the Malevolent have two new “things”.

One is an extention to the Malevolent, to allow you to add a row of Eurorack. So that would allow the Malevolent keyboard to work a little like the new Cre8audio NiftyKEYZ, or the old Waldorf KB37. Want to see more on this.

The other thing is some sort of new synth that is only completed to proof of concept level, but is still going to be shown. More details soon.

2 Likes

Gaz was on SonicState and Nick is also covering theshow. Gaz mentioned that there will be some big Teenage Engeneering annoucement. Some other device complementing the new TX6. Could be OP2?

3 Likes

The new OP-2 will probably cost a OB-8X.

9 Likes

Gaz interviewing Richard Nicol of Pittsburgh Modular, hinting that since the East Beast is east coast modular, that they might have something else to go along with it someday. Sounds like it is quite a way out, but interesting to hear.

EDIT : Fixed spelling of name.

1 Like

Misha—interesting sequencer/voice from Eventide based on intervals/serial music

6 Likes

I would recommend to bring your headphones and a jack. Makes it sometimes easier because there’s no headphones on every peace of gear

2 Likes

Interesting. Price?

7 Likes

relevant video timestamp

This looks interesting. It would be nice next to my Vermona meloDICER.

$599 usd

1 Like

Gaz also interviews George Hearn and he talks a little about developing the MPE interface on his synths, and all the testing he does so things work.

Interesting how quiet George got when Gaz asked him about the possibility of a poly-aftertouch keyboard. Gaz has no hesitation of asking those sorts of questions.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing!!! Bastl really do fantastic stuff… one of these days, I’m going to construct a sleek all Bastl system…