Superbooth 19

I’ve never heard of the division department ?
they’re teasing a drum machine

3 Likes
2 Likes

I tried searching for different stuff to see if something like the Digitone keys came up. But I’ve yet to find something

Not sure it is deemed as Superbooth but behringer just announced a design study of the Yamaha CS80 called DS80.
Looks like they will be presenting their design and then decide if they will start producing based on the public

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hahaha awesome!

If you type in ‘Beatles’ in Thomann’s search you’ll see there’s new album coming soon!

18 Likes

Tried my name but so fare nothing … bummer .

Try now!

1 Like

Can we call it the BS80? After the Bro One, it’s too much fun renaming these

2 Likes

Novation Summit incoming :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Yeah. Saw that one. Looks awesome! And after i got my Peak, ive been thinking about getting a second one. hehe.

1 Like

Awesome! Looks like quite the behemoth, though.

1 Like

Mention of a battery prototype (see Cuckoo’s reply to this tweet):

Will we see this at Superbooth? It would be cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

fwiw, Yamaha have a similar design study going, on whether or not to re-do the CS80, and how people would like it to be re-done.

1 Like

ummm… yes, please! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Looks cool!

7 Likes

I’m really developing a lot of love for the 01/IV drum synth, it looks like fun. I’ve signed up to try and get one. More info released https://www.thedivisiondepartment.com/pages/01-iv
Reminds me of the Nord Drum 1 with the added cc control and chromatic ability (albeit within 2 Oct). With a touch of Lyra 4.

3 Likes

how did you do that? were there some in their shop? it just says sold out now. curious what pricing will be like…

I’m pretty excited about it as well. I love the Syncussion and Syndrum sounds. very interesting that the voices can modulate their neighbors as well. kind of reminds me of a drum version of the Vermona Perfourmer. only thing I’m not super stoked on so far are the mini-jacks for audio. I’m so/so about the midi being on a mini-jack too… BUT at least it has a midi THRU port. HATE it when that’s left out!

Now they‘ve taken both down :wink:

5 Likes