Superbooth 19

This one is interesting. Just want to listen to what the Tape 1 and Tape 2 sound like first. Also see no “wobble” on the tape channels so im hoping they have a CV in to mod pitch for a workaround.

1 Like

I don’t see that – but not sure.

I’m still looking over their Mixerblocks product, i somehow missed that from last year – or i’ve forgotten. It’s a good concept.

ADDED: Different than Hypnosis, the spring reverb has a removable cover for more precise messing around.

1 Like

Website says tape emulation instead of real tape. The original EHX Deluxe Memory Man was intended to be an analog tape delay emulator until it became part of its own category of delay effect.

The custom diode idea seems cool

VPME – QD (Four channel drums in 22hp Eurorack)

There’s a description and demo video here:

VPME is at booth E265.

ADDED: This might be well paired with the Euclidean Circles product from the same company.

6 Likes

I like the esthetic they chose. The slightly worn and scratched look is cool.

2 Likes

Xaoc Devices - Five new Eurorack Modules

XAOC%20Eurorack%20Modules

• Jena 1989 Binary Transfunctioner, transform simple waveforms to more complex ones, its 8 bit.
  • Sarajewo 1984 Syncable Analog Delay Line with BBD
  • Timiszoara 1970 Voltage Controlled DSP Effektor in stereo
  • Samara II 1962 Utility Waveform Processor multifunction device and mixer
  • Nin 1973 Expander for the Zadar quadruple envelope generator module

XAOC is at booth E220

5 Likes

Reminds of the Vermona DRM mk3

1 Like

Yup. NAMM caters more to old guys who want all synths to be black.

I definitely agree with you . As i commented earlier i think it has to do with Superbooth being more friendly to the smaller synth innovator. NAMM is good too.

Perhaps there’s an effect too between LA and Berlin. Where would you go to hear electronic music? – sorry LA i love you too.

Just notice that Modal has a booth (O306) so look for the CraftSynth V2.
They had a small hitch in the manufacture of the carrying case so their Kickstarter has been delayed slightly but look for this small (inexpensive) wonder soon.

Inexpensive = $149 USD.

2 Likes

I really hope it is a digitone keys. Although, that might make it harder to flip an Analog Keys to raise the money… DAMN.

That’s still not been figured out? – there are too many posts at the “RAFTD” thread for me to read.

One day – either the Grand Opening of Elektron Berlin or the SB preshow will tell.

ADDED: Yes tomorrow the dam breaks, there will be lots of news from the people walking around SB as it gets set up. Sonic State (Nick) is usually good for this sort of thing.

Will cuckoo be there?:confounded:

1 Like

Sure bet on Cuckoo. Calling @cuckoomusic.

PLUS: I just remembered Cuckoo is performing at SB19! At the Novation Club Night, along with Cenk. Sure to be packed. As i recall Cuckoo is performing on a Novation product of some description – could it be the MASSIVE NEW Summit? Stay tuned !

Will Cenk be allowed to use the new Elektron whatever in the Novation event? Will sparks fly? Stay tuned!

See detail here.

ADDED: I just had a vision of Cuckoo performing with a new Elektron Keyboard. I remember how good he is with the AK. Not sure if it’s this year, or even this universe.

1 Like

Oh my WEAKSAUCE…

6 Likes

^ yes!

1 Like

Wow!!

Oh my god dude I am beyond pumped for this! I think my head is going to explode.

1 Like

Anyone suspect Behringer had early access to the Rockwell Integrated Space Plan? Oh mumma

Will Behringer be getting more questions about something they’re only planning to investigate or the new stuff ready to ship? It’s likely to be more than the K-20 as far as new stuff that they will be showing.