Superbooth 19

Clicked on the link and found no such category “Synthesizers”.
“I want to believe”-X-Files

1 Like

Doh!

I’ve been longing for so long for a digi sized stripped down octatrack where only the slider, effects, looper and 4 input mixer is present.

Like a DJ mixer by elektron.

Is this year the year?

1 Like

This has to be it.

When you search for elektron synths on thomann it shows 15 results, but after clicking to view results, only 14 are showed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

C’mon give us the SynthWave already… :grin:

EDIT:

Same goes for Elektron keys category, 15 results found but only 14 are showed after clicking :sunglasses:

My guess - it might be a synth with keys and user waves :hugs:

10 Likes

The page is called elektron_synthesizer_keyboards.html.

Analog Keys MKII?

5 Likes

Why do you guys torture yourselves every year? Have your guesses about Elektron new products ever been right? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

A mono synth EM-101 (elektron mono - 101)
:roll_eyes:

Digitone8 keys; with 8 algorithms and 8 tracks - my guess.

3 Likes

And more knobs …

Everybody always guesses by adding more to something that already exists. 16 voices! 8 tracks! Twice the knobs! Honestly I noticed that of the hundreds of guesses i see every year 98% are incredibly unimaginative and im glad the people that actually make the instruments arent like this.

10 Likes

Polyend teased something new for Superbooth.

4 Likes

if they make it playable live with good UI, than they could compete with this devices. Especially if they make it in a form of overbridge host mixer.

Vacuum tube volca wasn’t on my wish list or anything but that could be really fun at the right price point. I’d considered getting a few volcas for travel/portability as you can get two in a generic Amazon electronics case.

DT with 96 OUTPUTS!

3 Likes

em-101 here… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s 7 results found for “Elektron Drum Machines”, but only 6 products listed on the results page. So if it means anything (which it doesn’t), it doesn’t point to a product being a synth or with keys.

I see 7 results listed under drum machines, same as quick search suggestion

This “lost” product can be rytm b-stock (https://www.thomann.de/gb/elektron_analog_rytm_mkii_b_stock.htm) which you can access via normal rytm page or given direct link only but not listed.

Still no explanation for elektron_synthesizer_keyboards category.

3 Likes

The 6 I see

Yeah @Mutt is right, you’re missing the AR mk2 b-stock on your list.
It is the 7th product on my drum machines search result