Superbooth 19

13 Likes

I read a new korg thing is coming , unsure if it’ll appear at super booth but they’re mentioning it on their twitter feed / upcoming events in May and June.

I expect new overbridge stuff (all devices plugged into a demo Mac/pc ?)
Battery pack under glass case ?
Firmware updates (digitone / digitakt / models )
New sound packs

New Roland , novation , behringer things.
Embarrassed ms101 firmware coders who should buy everyone drinks / pizza .

1 Like

New Roland you say? Oh how I hope it’s a new Analog Accordian!

1 Like

When does the Elektron teaser drop?

2 Likes

Superbooth?!

13 Likes

I’m interested in the Flame Maander that supposed to drop at Superbooth.

5 Likes

I would love a analog mono in Digi formate, heavy on modulated slides etc…

One of the stands is called rolandteaser (it’s spelt more German , but my basic idiot skills translate it to Roland teaser )

3 Likes

if you see, it miss something with the OT format to ‘‘complete something’’

Same gears format

OT <> Something with OT format?
AH <> DT <> DN
ARMK2 <> A4MK2

All those 3 groups is almost same size

I always thought the Octatrack mk2 is very similar in its format to the compact Digi-somethings. The Analog Heat is the odd one, being analog while the others are digital.
Haha, how nice to read all sorts of things into a companies products. Just based on aimless observations.

Edit: You could also arrange the products in another way though. Makes it seem like there should not be anything to “complete” the Octatrack line. Ahem, let’s forget about the Model:Samples for now.
OT
AR - A4
AH - DT - DT

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Who knows that the possible new thing or things could be the OT format something analog? You know peoples ask a lot for a new Monomachine

AH - DT - DT or AH - DT - DN?

1 Like

Yes sorry, AH - DT - DN. I got a little too carried away with my musings.

This is pretty cool although ok can’t follow how the thing is sequenced. Are the sliders the individual voices? It sounds good.

Roland doesn’t really give any hints to what’s coming do they? I guess we are lucky for this. I’m interested in seeing some new boutiques even thought I have yet to buy the sh-01a and the se-01 that I’ve been putting off

It’s a clone of the Behringer MS-101.

15 Likes

Maybe a new Roland SP that offers more then a face lift!!!

7 Likes

I think Elektron will go modular. Aping TE idea. Seems to be the in thing at the moment like korg have done. Wouldnt be surprised to see an affordable Elektron modular system.

I’ve been waiting for sp-707 for a decade

4 Likes

Elektron usually don’t do in things, they do elektron, which then becomes in thing :space_invader:

7 Likes

No way. I’m sure whatever comes next will play nicely with modular if it makes sense, but I can’t see them doing anything that is not self contained to some extent (and that, in my humble opinion, contradicts their whole design ethos).

3 Likes