Superbooth 19

Please Holy Lord Almighty! Give me Model: Drawbar with no step totally but more than 666 notes per second and fast/slow leslie p-locking

I’m no Digitakt hater mate, it was my first sampler after all. People who grow up playing traditional instruments are usually restricted to that side with minimal experimentation in the electronic realm until you get older/conscious and think to yourself, damn how were all these other sounds created?

3 Likes

Transfer is pretty much like dragging and dropping files in a folder. I think you’d get some good stuff out of it. No trimming or sorting involved. Just drop a folder on and then disconnect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got it because it was selling for the same price as a minilogue XD new. Still under warranty.

Do share mate, I am always looking for modules to lead me/my wallet into the pit of despair.

RE: Eurorack stuff that might function like Digitakt:

Slightly off topic - Eurorack samplers:

For instance this:
The 4ms Stereo Triggered Sampler

Other stuff like the Qu-Bit Nebulae, or the 1010Music Bitbox, or the Make Noise Morphagene

Which brings up something else new and on-topic at Superbooth:
1010Music Blackbox Sampling Workstation
1010Music_Blackbox%20Sampling%20Workstation

From the press release:
Blackbox is a portable sampler and groovebox that lets you record, save/load, apply effects and edit one-shot samples and beat-sliced loops. Create sequences with samples by tapping on pads, playing a virtual keyboard, using external MIDI controllers or by drawing-in notes using a standard Piano Roll editor on a fast touchscreen interface. Sequences can be played back to create song sections and entire compositions. Finish your song by mixing it, adding stereo effects and by saving it as a Preset for fast and easy recall.

There’s a video here.

1010music is at booth E253

7 Likes

Elektron Guitar :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

An elektron 4 stereo channel mixer - sequencer - with effects.

This would be the hub for so many!

7 Likes

Like a better version of the mx1

2 Likes

Clue:Its not a Octatrack/Machinedrum/Monomachine MK3 and its not a new model: series and its not in a Digitone or Digitakt format series…

1 Like

It is overbridge standalone 8ch mixer with fx, eq, and faders and everything.

I’d seriously buy that in a second, a mixer is next on my hit list but I don’t really want some huge thing designed for guitars/microphones/etc :wink:

1 Like

For real?
I wouldn’t be surprised, it’s a gap in the market that many have been clamouring for.

Just guessing… it would be great to just plug in two usb cables and have all tracks up on mixer ui with additional fx and, it would make sense even for mk2 boxes…

As set of elektron shakers and a tambourine.

2 Likes

Nice one, that looks interesting!

take a look at Prime series:- Denon X1800 mixer with its 2 USB connection dual soundcards

That will not work with most of the Elektron devices, because they use their own protocol (Overbridge) to stream audio over USB.

And with standard compliant USB audio (like on the Model:Samples) you have no access to the streams of the single tracks.

1 Like

What a lovely little thing! Hope this isn’t too expensive, I literally have butterflies! Maybe this will have multi OS too like I think their modules. Or was another dimension I was in? EDIT watched video, looks great, reminds me of iDrum iOS from years back. This is so portable, I think I need to do something about it.

2 Likes

This doesn’t seem too far off, if I had to guess. Would actually be a really exciting piece of gear, coming from Elektron. Not up my alley (I’m but a simple cave man), but I could see the performing and power users really eating this up.

1 Like