Superbooth 19

Aennnnnn, you’re the worst! Just kidding, I smashed that like!

I should wait if I was you. It’s just a few days left until they present their new “box”.

1 Like

If they will present second Model:Box in a row instead of other stuff I’ll be v. disappointed.

8 Likes

Yeah, It would mean a clear change in the company’s philosophy…

2 Likes

That’s debatable. In recent years it’s been very much about bringing Elektron to a wider audience. It would make sense for them to release another "budget’ box fairly soon.

But, I do hope for a new “big” box. I’d still love to see a Frankenstein effort with MD and MnM mashed together with the modern Elektron stuff chucked in. Or something entirely new and surprising.

5 Likes

Pulsar 23 from Soma will be at superbooth.

16 Likes

It is definitely debatable, I am just an ignorant observer. :relieved:

1 Like

I cant wait another disappointment! Bringiton!

3 Likes

Maybe they will release a guitar pedal or another model:xxx,

1 Like

I think they’ve been too busy with OB to do anything other than a new “Models” series box, , but my guess would be if they were to do a new “big box”, they’d want it to be this :point_up:

2 Likes

:rofl:

If Ess can put that Digitakt waveforms tool together in spare time imagine what’s possible if project hours were billed! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Almost forgot about being on the pulsar preorder list. :slight_smile: man this enclosure looks damn good. Time to raise funds…

2 Likes

Digitakt waveform tool?, must have missed that one.

Ess puts progress up on an Instagram story. It’s looking really good.

Is it going to be a Digitakt update or something for DAW users only?.

it will be standalone program. outside of Digitakt iirc

3 Likes

Both Digis are on sale for $600 each at Guitar Center-today is the last day of the sale and they have a 45 day return period.

1 Like

That would be the only real good news for me, ahaha

2 Likes

Rumors of digi update here: https://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/threads/supernettes-gespraech-mit-cenk-mrdataline-sayinli.148002/

1 Like