Superbooth 19

Digistrike sounds like something drum pad-ish…

Most (or all) of these feel like they might have been considered for what would become the Model:Samples.

4 Likes

That’s what I thought about the various Model: mentioned above too. The only one which felt like it might be a follow-up would be Model:Drums but then that would seem too close to the M:S as the next product even if it was a synthesis approach. A synth in the M:S format would feel more like a natural follow-up in that range.

1 Like

Defensive trademarks are also possible.
These do sound like they could be for possible real products.

3 Likes

Moog’s trademark history is pretty straightforward. They trademarked One and Grandmother, and later when both products were released, they were pretty much as described in the application.

and Matriarch and Spectravox.

Well I wasn’t trying to do a complete history here

1 Like

Model: grooves sequencer please

1 Like

Elektron - Overbridge for Digitone.

6 Likes

I want a “Digisequencer” that combines MIDI and CV sequencing, Elektron-style. Better yet, give that to me in big-box format, with 8 tracks of CV/gate outputs plus 8 tracks of MIDI sequencing. With song mode, natch.

5 Likes

This thread is killing me, and I have to (almost) get some things off my chest.

a) I heard something during NAMM.
b) Not sure how reliable the source is.
c) You don’t know how excited I am.
d) I can’t get anyone in trouble by telling more.

9 Likes

Go on…

3 Likes

I was close to buying both the digi’s earlier today too but I’ve been hearing about a supposed"big box" so I’m purpled on should I wait or should I not. I’m kinda thinking I’m gonna go forward with the purchase and wait for whatever growing pains come with the new item are squished. But then something in the back of my mind says to wait.

8 voices, and 8 individual outputs. Portamento. Stereo Analog drive and compression.

1 Like

If you end up purchasing them, then buy them from a place with a good return policy. If something new drops that you want instead, then return the Digi’s and get that.

2 Likes

Both Digi are always a good purchase. The best boxes Elektron put Out ever, imho.

3 Likes

Whoa now. That’s a step too far, hoss :smiley:

4 Likes

Its true! Both will become Future Classics Like the …namedrop…

1 Like

I love my namedrop. Definitely a future classic. I will never sell it. I even bought an extra one that I keep in its original packaging, just in case Earth runs out of food.

2 Likes

Aennnnnn, you’re the worst! Just kidding, I smashed that like!