Superbooth 18

Seamlessly connected to the side of a laptop physically

6 Likes

I might die if Overbridge isn’t announced. Like have a heart attack and die. I’ll instruct my family to sell my Elektron gear and then tell the people they sell it to that I died before Overbridge was released. On my eulogy will say “He died young. He had so much potential, but the stress of waiting for the features he was promised by Elektron proved more than his body could bear”

4 Likes

Ah, yes - probably an even better bet!

So is the A4, but that didn’t stop the AR from existing ;). I’ve already used my Digitone a lot for drums, and I agree its amazing at making drum sounds. A focused digital synthesis based drum machine would be easier to use for that purpose though, currently to sequence more than one drum sound on a track octave shifts and different base notes must be used to trigger more than one voice.

Erebus 3 is coming from Dreadbox, not got much info but for it’s got 3 oscillators, triple ring mod, 3 lfos and 35 patch points.

2 Likes

To fit the digi form factor the digitone keys will be the size of one and a half digitones smashed together with a two octave keyboard of micro sized keys attached to the bottom. :wink:

I guess we will not see a new maschine on Superbooth. Cenk posted a video “preparing for superbooth” and there was no new or hidden maschine to see 
 but hey, who knows. I also guess Elektron booth will be super busy because lot of people want to play with the digis.

what a shame but yeah i was really hyped by the name of it , thought we was getting a machinedrum mk3 :slight_smile:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Behringer RD808

how are the folks looking on the Elektron stand - happy, nervous?

3 Likes

probably not. Elektron’s never been into replicas of existing gear

A post was merged into an existing topic: Behringer RD808

The Internet is suspiciously devoid of news on Overbridge
might have to get ready to sell some stuff

1 Like

I heard cirklon has something new

1 Like

I paid 700+ to get my yocto :frowning:

2 Likes

early showing = confidence and close to launch.

late showing = taster, far from finished.

no showing = probably haven’t any confidence in the development.

just my thoughts on OB at Sb

2 Likes

Pocket operator version of acid8

6 Likes

Cool :smiley:

surely somebody in this forum must be at Superbooth right now and will report on the happenings right??

Yeah- any time Elektron had anything to announce they always do some sort of stream anymore. Especially given the high demand for ANY details concerning Overbridge.

I could be wrong- but it looks like it’s just an anniversary exhibition

Edit: Man, not only ~3 months past their deadline, but ~3 months past and NO information about it. That’s ridiculous!

1 Like