Suggestion For Elektronauts

Hello,

• More and better filters in the FILE Section, maybe User Preset Pool or something… Maybe TAGS in addition to Filter ?

• Should be cool to have a filter like advert… Just click on never see this thread again would be so nice !!! …** (New ADDED, 2018, February, the 15th)

• I think for those who make extra to giving a bit more LIFE to Elektronauts, it should be nice to be able to ask a question to every one but get rid of 30 reply when possible. So i think a POLL module should be great… (New ADDED, 2017, December, the 7th)

• Should cool to have Chat on Left or right Column … where people (more than 2) can communicate
    it would limit discussions in THREAD. at some point, when discussing a thread it’s always gone to something else. (PS i know there’s IRC channel :p)

• Maybe somewhere on Elektronauts dedicated to people who want to make musical collaboration, so Elektronauts could help people to connect and maybe create a band or something (now with Internet we can make things that way

• A Calendar with recall/notifications for all the challenge people have idea and launch through Elektronauts - should be nice (Maybe) also for Meeting or Whatever Elektron could post Events also…

William

Good idea indeed.
There’s this good old irc channel that maybe could be integrated in some way.
I like this suggestion.

it seems to be in the pipeline, but not necessarily here yet ! (if at all)

edit : I saw a reference to an edit 11 days old, no idea the post itself was a few years old - so maybe not !!

Super cool Babble :slight_smile: i like that

Suggestion list updated.

…for those interested and not wanting to wait for implementation :grin: here’s the post with link to web based client (a ‘standard’ client can be used as well)
feel free to join in…there’s always someone around :slight_smile:

• I think for those who make extra to giving a bit more LIFE to Elektronauts, it should be nice to be able to ask a question to every one but get rid of 30 reply when possible. So i think a POLL module should be great… (New ADDED, December, the 7th)

or Multi list check box where people can add another reply if not in the list

Should be cool to have a filter like advert… Just click on never see this thread again would be so nice !!! …**

Thank god for implementing the “mute this subject forever” :heart_eyes: Bye bye negative energy :hugs: