Sub-Forum for Integration / Developers / MiniCommand

I think so, but I was pissed.

yeah… dunno what you’re on about tbh

i would rather prefer this option. it would make more sense in a forum which is ‘elektron based’. the forum will probably get cluttered with tens of sub-forums; imagine if everyone that develops/uses a product which is elektron related would want its own sub-forum…elektronauts would become a ‘general discussion forum’ on music stuff :expressionless: a sub-forum on integration of elektron machines is a good option (well, then one could have sub-forums/threads in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

bump!

So this request is 4.5 months old and still no response from forum administrators. Come on guys, you had enough time already to make a decision.

I see your points, but to be honest, I think such dev/integration topics are better suited in the machine specific fora.

Five month turnaround. Awesome. :+1:

That’s going to result in an awful lot of unecessary duplication. I already find individual per-machine forums a pain compared to the old Elektron-users approachas you don’t get the same sort of information exchange that breaking things out by subject rather than machine used to bring. Doing it in each forum is going to mean 5 separate conversations between the same small number of developers, and development threads getting buried under user-disuccion and support request threads for the machines themselves. It’s wasteful and an obstacle to any sort of momentum among volunteer devs.
I think you should give this a second look, especially after taking so long to pick up the issue. To be blunt, it’s kind of a shitty way to treat people who are making an effort to improve the product.

I think it should be some back alley bar smoke filled and ominous, dubious even!

joking aside this needs to be a focused place on development sub or not, this is a place where talk is protected and not filled with sidebar banter.

Be serious about Devs involvement or don’t, please don’t half ass something. These Devs work hard! give them the respect they deserve.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Minicommand users?