Stolen analog four mkII

Hello,
New to this forum. I purchased an analog four mkII in Chicago
On dec 23rd and it was stollen out of my car an hour later. The serial number A0S17443L034-71 is reported to Elektron as stollen, but thought I would post the serial
Number here. If you guys come across one for sale please let me know.
Thanks,
Ron

6 Likes

Good idea to post the serial number here. I’m really sorry that happened to you! If I had just bought an A4 and it was stolen right away, I don’t know how I’d cope :crying_cat_face:

Good luck finding it. Or finding funds for another unit.

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear this

2 Likes

Sad story. Heart breaking…
You did good posting the serial. Good idea to register in the very first hour of possession!

3 Likes

Why did you wait so long to post? It’s been almost 2 months. Sorry to hear man, good luck with the hunt

Oh Chicago, love/hate you so much!

1 Like

Well it is not registered. But Elektron knows to be alerted when it is. That way we can track it down if it gets registered.

1 Like

I didn’t know about this site till yesterday, in response to
Why so late. Also I just really didn’t have much hope,
But after contacting some people about there sales
The last guy gave me this idea.
In a way it’s counter productive since if someone does have it on this forum I just gave up the goods and they only need to not register it.

Most people don’t check serials when they’re buying on Craigslist or something like that. I’ve got my A4mk2 up on the Chicago Craiglist and I’ve already talked with the OP about it.

If I was you I’d rather monitor craigslist or whatever you have around for classified and nearby secondhand music shops… its not an ‘everyday’ product to pawn… I have a feeling that it wasn’t stolen by a struggling musician.

1 Like

Been doing that, and agree on who stole it. Just more of a community heads up

1 Like

Synth thieves should automatically receive a capital punishment!

1 Like

He is the guy that turned me on to this forum.