Still waiting for my AHFX to arrive!

Anyone else stuck in pre-order purgatory? I ordered it 6/6/23

5 Likes

I did not order one but I’m with you in spirit, hang in there friend!

4 Likes

haha, i ordered one and it arrived 3 days later (yesterday). it was brand-new, but “blemished” for $150 less. :blush:

I got mine last week. I ordered it from Sweetwater on 07/03/2023. They went out of stuck really fast so I got lucky. My Sweetwater guy snagged one from someone who changed their mind.

I’ve used it for a few days now, both in the studio and on a gig. I think it sounds great and I’m excited to have it!

1 Like

yeah, i ordered from zzsounds on 7/28 and received it yesterday, 7/30.

the blemish ended up just being a mark on the display plastic…removed, and as good as new! :rocket:

i played with it a bit last night, and i’m definitely enjoying it. i hope they fix the midi triggering issue though, currently i think it can only respond to channels 1 and 2.

1 Like

I had a joke prepared for just such a time.

If you affix a dollar value to each midi channel and divide by the total cost of the device this is a rather costly issue! I also hope (and expect) that the next update will address this!

8 Likes

bout to hit the 3 month mark :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

BREAKING NEWS:

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 5.06.43 PM

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 5.08.33 PM

3 Likes

8 years later.

1 Like

Damn I’m really surprised this thing has been backed up this much. I must have got really lucky just walking into my local store and picking it up the week it came out.

2 Likes

I ordered an analog heat+FX from thomann germany last week when it said that they expect to ship it within 2-3 weeks. The product page for the heat+FX now says 5-7 weeks. Is the demand for these really this high or what’s happening?

I wonder if they didn’t have some supply issues with the chip shortages that have been going around. Or demand was just that insane!