Stickers?

I’ve made a couple of orders from Elektron.Se for PL2-Ss (a pair) and a T-shirt in the past bit, I was really hoping some stickers might show up in these packages but no luck, what ya gotta do to give elektron some free advertising :nerd_face:

Next time you order try dropping a note along with it asking for some stickers.

• if you don’t ask you don’t get :wink:

Yeah that’s great, but there’s nowhere to leave a note on the order form :wink:

Well, i ordered two records recently and the store put a bonus 7" into the package which I didn’t ask for.
That’s what I call a healthy customer-vendor relationship. I sure as hell will order again from that record shop.

Elektron… You greedy capitalist bastards…

Give them stickers… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get free elektron sticks often but only because I live close to perfect circuit audio. They keep stacks of free stickers on the counter for a handful of synth brands.

1 Like

Today at Elektron’s evil HQ:

Executive to worker: “What are they complaining about today?”

Worker: “Stickers.”

Executive: “Call an emergency meeting.”

11 Likes

they should’ve had this meeting about the naming of the PL2-S it can be kind of funny to pluralize, PL2-seseses

1 Like

I got a free Elektron sticker that came along with my brand new Octatrack MK1 which I purchased last year. :smile:

1 Like

one came with my Digitone but I’m afraid to put it on anything.

3 Likes

I would wait until OB

1 Like

I hear they’re going to announce new stickers at Superbooth 18.

10 Likes

They need to reissue all the Monomachine and Machinedrum stickers and t shirts. Man those are still hot. But I’m sure that would bring the MD and MM lust back too.

2 Likes

Ha. Those buildings are very close to where I live!

2 Likes

I’m not familiar. What are they?

2 Likes

The fact that those are from the 60s & 70s is pretty cool. They look like some modern Hong Kong stuff or something.

2 Likes

If for some reason I were ever to sell my OT, I’d be able to include all of the original materials circa 2011, including all the stickers, product guide and manual. Is Elektron still including these stickers with new purchases?

4 Likes

No.

1 Like

Got not a single one with my A4MKII. Damn greedy …

Don’t they like practically free advertising anymore?

1 Like

Their stickers are full of bugs anyway.

2 Likes