Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

New Tips & Trick video about remixing acid lines in the Tracker going live in 30 minutes over here:

3 Likes

Love this - reminds me of how I used to work Cakewalk Pro-Audio 5.
Had me grinning all the way through.

1 Like

Woop woop ! New Tips and Tricks going live at 18:00 (utc +1) for those who want to join in, iā€™ll be in the chatroom if you have any questions :wink:

Last ā€œFriday Jamā€ a little bit late:

This evening at 18:00 UTC +1 : A new ā€œTips & Tricksā€ session about making analog kick drums alongside a free sample pack. I will be in the chatroom to answer any questions as always :wink:

Here is a very stupid but fun thing to try with one shot sample packs:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKhCGX9qbt1/

2 Likes

Hah! I do the same but with chains on the Tracker, it is fun yeah!

1 Like

New ā€œFriday Jamā€ online ! Some good old dusty braindance vibes in this one :wink:

2 Likes

New ā€œTips & Trickā€ video online !!!

1 Like

Episode of the week is going live now :wink:

Hey Stazma I can recall of you playing into one of my parties in Berlin or maybe into one of my friends from Nomads Guinee? It was really long time ago thought, glad i meet you in this forum!

I am interested into the Tracker and hopefully your video can be useful to understand if the synth engine is worth a try, for what I have seen the wavetable engine looks like quiet raw and noisy, thatā€™s what I like :wink:

1 Like

New tips & tricks going live now !

New Tips & Trick online ! This one is about how I set up ā€œRound Robinā€ in Live using the Drum Rack and Sampler.

1 Like

Boooom boom !

It seems I forgot to link you guys up with the last one I did on the Tracker as well so here it is:

Here is also a brand new one me going online in about 20 minutes, feel free to tune in to the chat room is you want to ask anything :wink:

2 Likes

New Friday Jam online !!!

3 Likes

Woop woop ! New tips & tricks online at 19:15 UTC+1 ! Tune in the chatroom for questions as usual :wink:

3 Likes

Hey there folks !
New Tracker Tips & Tricks online in 5 minute :wink:

1 Like

Woop woop ! Some Acid Tips & Tricks today, going live in 20 minutes, come say hi in the chatroom :wink:

1 Like

Shapeshifter 1st anniversary + Bandcamp Friday = FRIDAY JAM !!!

2 Likes

Hey there everyone ! Here is a new Stazma Tips & Tricks going online this evening at 19:30 UTC+1. Feel free to come ask questions in the chatroom during the premiere :wink:

1 Like