Status Update on Overbridge [posted February 2018]

fuck Overbridge. Just give me that facking Transfer App

3 Likes

the shops “gear head” may be off (or busy) the day you go ino to buy an Elektron box so it might be the guitar guy/girl that serves you.

Good point, usually you could tell that though. I suppose if someone going in to buy their first box asks questions it might not seem so glaringly obvious when the salesman doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I probably have a bit of a distorted idea of how many people are actually aware of the OB issue as someone who reads hear daily. it seems like it’s all anyone talks about

1 Like

Tedious

So, which Elektrons are actually supported by Overbridge as per now? A4 MKI and Rytm MKI?

Analog Heat too

4 Likes

Cheers. Hard to tell when they’re all being advertised as being compatible. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I want to log in to the Elektron site this week and see a RIP C6 logo

2 Likes

Think we will see another box before OB
Analog Heat 2 with digital effects also

i really dont think so! i think they realize this would set off too many people. it has to be OB 2

I would be flabbergasted.

1 Like

@psyclone001 just wants to see some nuats squirm… :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Gotta say, I did not think they would release overbridge at superbooth, but their announcement about a jam session fell more flat for me than if they had just stood there with a DT and a DN and a smile on their face.

2 Likes

So do you Mike.
Cmon admit it :joy:

1 Like

I guess it clould be mildly amusing for me in a strange way, but I feel bad for em! :joy:

2 Likes

Sign me up for this one please

1 Like

My sister just bought a home security camera from Currys UK that says it works with an app on the box. It turns out that the app is not actually available in the AppStore so she took it back. They refunded her immediately, then told her they’d had three returns for the same reason so were now going to remove it from the shelves. As she was telling me I couldn’t help think of OB LOL

8 Likes

what jam session?

Go to the news section of this site

1 Like

Meanwhile the Dogs play poker and drink just waiting for OB, but it’s been so long their starting to dissolve into the cosmos…

6 Likes