Stand or no stand?

Thank you.

I have one that looks very similar and may be the same one, itā€™s great, a Wearson WA-03A and was about 30 USD.

1 Like

Do you find that these stands are sturdy enough when youā€™re using your gear, adjusting knobs and such? Do they wobble at all? Are the adjustable bits tight enough that the stand doesnā€™t give when youā€™re pushing buttons? Iā€™ve been looking for something that will work well for both my laptop and my Digitakt.

They are very solid. The wobble is only if Iā€™m finger drumming like on my MPC Oneā€¦but itā€™s still decent. I have a Syntakt on one now and itā€™s solid. As long as the stand sits flat, to me itā€™s greatā€¦but dont want to steer you wrong either. I had my OT on it and never had any wobble issues hitting trigs over and over.

1 Like

I build my own.

2 Likes

When I lived on my sailboat; very tight space with motion, I made this bracket which fastened directly to my digitakt as there are threaded holes on the bottom. I them screwed the feet to the desk. I use some scrap aluminum flat bar and bent it with a pair of wrenching type tools. Pretty easy and very effective.

2 Likes

New addition: pedal rack. Simple tools, just need some motivation and life can be very cheap and satisfying.

2 Likes

I decided to pick one of these up and test it out with my Digitakt. Itā€™s very solid and steady even when push-turning the encoders. I think Iā€™ll get a second one for my laptop so I can have it and the Digitakt side by side above a keyboard.

Cool. I really like emā€¦put one under my kidā€™s MPC Live. He does not finger drum at all so it works well for that also.

Iā€™ve liked the Fonik stands the best so far. The other brands that Iā€™ve tried are not as well made.