Stand or no stand?

Sounds interesting, does it reduce the Z axis flex?

I don’t own any of their stands personally, but I love everything this company does. Beautiful workmanship and lots of multi-functional goodies. You can now even get a nice new skin for the DT, and soon enough they’ll have a lighter weight wooden enclosure for the DT which I believe (don’t quote me on this) will have a battery pack of some sort.

4 Likes

Now that’s secure! :wink:

2 Likes

Lol my bad. I’ll fix that.

1 Like

Yes - But there is still a little give when you push on the top of the DT.
It would need a bigger cross brace to remove all Z flexing.

My next step will be to attach some rubber feet, or a strip as I want to remove any slippnig (at the moment that’s a bigger issue than the slight Z flexing).

Yea, in fact that reduces the flex somewhat on its own - I have attached done transparent stick on rubber fits which I find during a recent ‘non-good promotions’ run at LIDL (should have mentioned that). They work well, and the stands don’t skip around at all.

Another trick with the ISBERGET is to cut a couple of thin strips from an old mouse pad and super-glue them rubber-side-out to the curved contact points on bottom of the stand. No more plastic slip.

Also, the larger BRADA stand will comfortably hold both a Digitakt and Digitone side-by-side, with only about 1/4" of the units overhanging on either side. The tilt angle is slightly less than the ISBERGET.

2 Likes

I use the 3dwaves one for my digitone. Octatrack and digitakt are on a pull out keyboard tray so that puts them at a comfortable height flat.

1 Like

I make stands for your gears , Custom demand available too
www.zerack.com
info.zerack@gmail.com
http://www.zerack.com/en/

4 Likes

Can someone recommend a stand for 3 boxes (DT DN AH)?

Only one I could find is this

but it’s waaaayyy too expensive…

2 Likes

I have 2 Ultimate Support stands next to each other. Quite nice and with an add-on legs you can stack them vertically https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MDSx100--ultimate-support-2-mds100-and-1-mdsx-desktop-instrument-stand

Not exactly tailored for the 3 square boxes though

3 Likes

I’m looking for a tailored stand, either wooden or metal.

Any other recommendations?

it’s holding my 707, octatrack, gen-r8 ^^
a pack of cig costs more.

:smiley:

Got 3 of these and 3 Bradas as well which I’m currently using :slight_smile:

Looking to replace them with higher quality stands.

Just resurrecting this thread as I’ve found a good desktop stand solution. It was literally right in front of me, but my wife has an acrylic document holder at home which she uses to prop up documents and books for work. It’s got a decent amount of space (see photos below for DN + MS) and the angle can be adjusted. I’ve also posted a couple of options on Amazon. I’ve seen wooden ones a bit cheaper. It’s not a super-budget solution but it’s flexible, effective and easy to pick up and move around even with the devices on it.

Some options: -

1 Like

I also need to get suggestions on what dual stand to buy for old octa and rytm? I am in Sweden so hopefully something without insane shipping. Was thinking something like this:

Thanks!

Only rec I’d have for anyone thinking about a stand is to try and play your elektron with a makeshift stand like a book first. I thought about getting a $50 stand but found that the angle hurt my wrists and ended up much preferring just keeping the box flat on the desk. Food for thought

2 Likes

Does anyone know of a stand for the Octatrack that tilts it at 15 degree?

Cheers!

I have around 6 of these stands. Used with all my Elektron gear, Peak, even my Tascam Model 12. Best stands I’ve ever bought.

4 Likes

You wouldn’t happen to have a brand name or link to that Vesa mount lying around would you?