SRC - Sample Transfer for iOS

Yikes, good thing I caught this thread before I bought the app. That’s a shame, any updates or workarounds with iOS?

In the meantime elektron’s transfer app works well as a new Digitakt user.

Is this app currently working on iOS 11.4 as of August 2018?

I’m interested in getting it, but the above posts give me caution.

Thanks in advance for any news.

Even if the app is working on ios11 it’s not working on the digitakt side of things.

Thanks for the update @jefones .

Not good that this is still being sold on the store broken, without support.

Cheers

Yes, the app should be dropped from the store! Any other iPad/Digi sample transfer options out there?

Mine has been delayed due to other projects, but I hope to get round to it in a few weeks time

1 Like

I hope every person in this thread request a refund!!!

Sucks when people burn bridges, regardless of the reasons.

2 Likes

I love your enthusiasm

1 Like

Are you still working on this?

anything similar for model samples or ot?

hello ,
thumbs up for the app, but m i miss something i i bought it today on my ipad air, and can’t find that demon app for macbook ? Hmmm
Thanks, hope this will work anyway… :slight_smile:

If you check out earlier posts in this thread, you’ll find the app hasn’t been supported in a long time an the original author doesn’t seem to respond to questions anymore. If I were you, I’d try to get a refund from the App Store.

2 Likes

Yep , maybe he need some time to answer, but anyways , i try with Audio share app , buy that also and nothimng , problem is that i dont have proper cable to try out with cable :frowning: , i dont want to buy that little crap for 50e , for nothing… , i pay allredy two apps , ok the audio share is cool app and its ok , but ,

NO LONGER WORKING.

Just letting you all know that sounds transferred to Digitakt with SRC sound like they stutter and are clipping.

If anyone know why please tell or this app is no longer being supported by the developer.

this thread should be deleted or - even better - edited by an admin so it states that it’s abandonware and not working anymore… if that’s even possible

1 Like

The worst possible scenario:

The thread gets refreshed by people commenting that the app doesn’t work. Someone new sees the thread and buy the app before reading the later comments.

2 Likes

It’sRunning.

Now we can sample direct via usb audio, this seems less appealing.

1 Like

@Mistercharlie .awsome two
Bro ilike working with ,my homeworksample when itravel
:mask:
Next week mooving’ i will take my.digi to belgium…with usbkey.jack3.5adapt.blabla
Battery…:hugs:And maybe.catch an apple Hy.shiiii t !
:cowboy_hat_face::::kissing_closed_eyes: