SPD-SX Pro to control MC Live rec

Hello,

I’ve come to a stall with my setup. I’m using Roland SPD-SX Pro to control MC and I’m effectively using it as an additional looper with my live hybrid drum setup. However, I’ve been looking everywhere and I haven’t really found a way to solve this.

I want to use three of the pads as on/off switches for MC, specifically Live rec on/off, Track Clear and Play/stop. But I can’t find any midi channels/notes which would correspond to those commands.
How can I do it?

I mean, I can use my fingers on elektron as well, but it makes the on-the-go improvising a bit clumsy.
These three commands controlled by Roland would REALLY simplify things for live performance.

Also another note is that clock must come from Midronome, not Roland.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the first two (live rec and track clear) are simply not doable on the m:c. But play/stop are transport commands which are part of midi, so m:c should be capable of receiving them (I think there’s a section in the configuration about that.)

Well. M:C understands play/stop from Midronome perfectly, but when given from Roland (as click start/stop) then M:C is silent for about 10 seconds (not 4 bars), and then randomly starts. CC messages are in the manual, I know, but I was hoping maybe there is a way to hack it in a way that I need.
Giving clock via Roland midi thru is unstable compared to directly from midronome. I’ve tried all the settings already.

I feel that i shouldn’t be so hard since Live rec, Track Clear and play/stop are still commands.
Maybe someone has tried to control M:C with a controller that has premapped transport commands?