Sound Packs: Winter Sale

Ho ho ho-w about some extra Sound Pack goodness for the festive season? 30% off all packs from December 21 to January 2. Happy holidays to all of you, and your machines, from the Elektron Team.

Get packing here.

15 Likes

Ho ho ho-w bout them apples? Happy holidays to you all as well!

2 Likes

Lovely, have a great Christmas, Elektron team.

Any fave OT sound packs anyone?

2 Likes

I think I may be buying myself a Xmas present or two

3 Likes

Drench Case, people!!!

6 Likes

Ho ho holy shit Santa! Good deals.

1 Like

Noted! Those demos are brutal!
Any love for Ancient Waves or Ultrasonic?

I’ll be picking up Soft Spoken for Syntakt. I’ve really come to appreciate the Super Glue pack (free) for DT, and going to have a further look around at older packs… Happy holidays, all!

1 Like

I don’t have that many sample packs, mostly get some to force to widen my use of samples and not stay always on the same tones.

I especially appreciate

“Ancient Waves” is cool because there are pads-like long textures just waiting to get kneaded. I don’t have the sound pack but there are demo samples on Elektron’s store.

8 Likes

Awesome, anybody have favorite A4 sound packs (I have a mkII if that matters)? Especially anything pad-focused.

You might want to check Cristian Vogel’s “Gutnishy Islands” :yum:

3 Likes

Oh I really like this, thanks!

These are great. Thanks for the recommendation, I hadn’t heard them before

2 Likes

For anyone hankering after a Machinedrum, with any sampler, I’d recommend this https://www.elektron.se/en/silverdrum

3 Likes

Gutnishy is mandatory, Vintage Keys is also really good, lots of very useful, immediately usable, sounds on that one.

3 Likes

For anyone having trouble deciding, this post does a great job of identifying packs that have downloadable demo samples and kits, something I totally missed.

4 Likes

has anybody tried looking at the image from a couple+ meters away? i just did it by chance… :scream: :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Lol wtf these are literally the only paid sound packs I have too haha

1 Like

Or maybe 6. I think I’m done though.

Last few hours of the sale …

Thanks for the reminder. Picked up a couple today.