Sound Pack Winter Sale - 30% off

Treat your self this holiday season. By treating your machines.

There’s 30% off all Sound Packs until January 2. Pick the perfect packs from our sonic julbord, and make bleeps, bloops, and beats your festive stocking fillers. Happy holidays from the Elektron team!

Check out the Sound Packs at elektron.se.

7 Likes

It would be nice if there was a way to rate/review soundpacks on the website. I am interested but I have no way of knowing which are highly cherished by the community.

2 Likes

Picked up a few I’ve been watching for a while - thanks!

Silverdrum for “official” Machinedrum samples, Amby for Model:Cycles and RTFM 2 for Digitone.

Mich Harris’ Drench Case is a gem.
But your own esthetics, music goals and gear might differ.
There are way to preview the sounds with some tracks that give IMO a good flavour of what the sound packs have to offer.

3 Likes

Sweet. I’ve had my eye on Drench Case for a minute. Just picked it up. Will have to report back after work

1 Like

Is there a specific Elektron machine you’re thinking getting sound pack for? Or a specific style/genre?

For the Digitone, I think Haunted Hearts is somewhat of a classic for a dusty/nostalgic vibe. (d)Tones is also excellent if you want to go slightly more experimental, IMO.

If you want samples, there’s a TON of choices for different flavours. I’m probably gonna get the Legowelt Studio (sample) pack for the Rytm now.

For the Analog Four, Movement, Biopads and Elektronos are all pretty nice packs.

Of course there are many third party sound packs for the Elektrons as well but I’ll focus on the “official” ones this time.

1 Like

All tastes are different, though it would be useful to do a “people who bought/liked this, also bought/liked this”.
My item for the wishlist is that the sound packs would also include the sequences to make the demos. For educational purposes.

2 Likes