Sound Pack: Soft Spoken for Syntakt

I think a ‘Jogging House Syntakt through reel to reel’ instrument would be my dream follow up to Spitfire Audio’s tape synths.

1 Like

Yep!

Return cancelled, sound pack ordered.

Cheers @boboter

3 Likes

ordered it, but its not showing up in my registered sound packs :frowning:

Great sounds.

1 Like

Mine showed up immediately in registered sound packs.

My Syntakt’s clock skipped a beat. :black_heart:

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Haunted Hearts for Digitone

A post was merged into an existing topic: Haunted Hearts for Digitone

I almost forgot, here is the sound demo video:

10 Likes

OMG!! Best news of the Day! Now the Syntakt is finally complete. Thank you @boboter for lending us a part of your spirit to play on this wonderful instrument :pray:t3::two_hearts:

Picking up both album and synth pack today :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Contact support if you haven’t so already, it should show up on your account immediately after purchase.

1 Like

My pleasure. Thanks so much for the kind words.

1 Like

Instabuy indeed.

Edit: I love that the trademark Jogging House tape hiss is “baked-in” to many of these sounds. Awesome.

5 Likes

Haha. I don‘t even notice it anymore at this point :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just bought the EP, incredible stuff!

1 Like

Downloaded tonight … oh my gosh, this sound kit is sensational! Usually you get 10-15 awesome sounds in the bunch, but this is all pure greatness … thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great sounds… I too am on the fence with my Syntakt still, my return window is closing…

These sound excellent but I can’t help think the Analog Four with all its limitations has a wider range of sounds.

As idyllically freeing as “machines” are I think they are quite limiting in their own ways, one parameter change seems to be adjusting multiple, hidden sub-parameters in specific ratios to change the sound, versus being able to modify the tiny details of the sound engine and each parameter.

I am new to sound packs and Syntakt is my first elektron machine. So are the 128 sounds added to the entire sound pool to choose from? Or are you restricted to only the 128 sounds if using a sound pack? Is there a detailed breakdown on digital and analog?

I plan on getting, but the purchase site is going bonkers during checkout right now …

@boboter ,possible Soft Spoken update now that there’s new included SY machines that would integrate perfectly in this sound pack?

2 Likes

No clue, to be honest. I also haven‘t installed the update, yet.