[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Hiya!

Just want to say thanks. Didn’t follow this thread until getting an A4 recently. Haven’t read any of the material because of the website being down currently, on purpose as I understand. Curious to read the material when it’s ready.

I downloaded the patches, and they’re super useful. Great quality. In case you’re still interested I can share with you a list of which I like most. If that’s not needed anymore than just my thanks for the work and sharing them freely!

The patches really prove how the A4 also is very capable of deep rich basses for sure!

2 Likes

Sure, please. what are your favorites ?

I’ll play around with them a bit more, before letting you know!

1 Like

Hello!

100% of the Lowend101 is delivered tonight as an exploded package. I have in mind to make a full eBook (but don’t you think 349 pages is huge to layout ? i do haha)

So visit https://lowend101.com and start by the first post (article) to the last in the right order, meaning by date. You should start by the end to the beginning. it’s simple you scroll to the last post called (welcome-on-lowend-101) and OPEN it, then you just have to use the bottom button “NEXT” until you reach the end.

27 totally new sounds ! don’t ask for the sysex i even don’t have it because i want you to feel the sound shaping in between your hands

When you comfortable with the basics, download in the elektronauts file section (analog four category) the “FRESHLY NEW” Exclusive and New Patches Exercices
https://www.elektronauts.com/files/516

How to use that :
Well you print it or you put it on your tablet. You should choose a slot and init your sound.

1. Start with the Timbre/Tone so it’s the oscillators and option page
  2. Shape the sound with the AMP Envelope
  3. Apply and Listen Unison (2,3,4) if you feel you need extra energy - don’t spread too much if it’s a bass
  4. If it’s a chord or a layering patches (don’t forget to apply what you’ve learned on lowend101 website in unison-explained)
  5. You should probably get yourself in the sound frequency range with the Filter and it’s envelope
  6. Should be adding movement to the sound with Envelopes or/and LFO
  7. Make the sound wider or more cool by applying the cherry on the cake with the FX section
  8. Last and not least finetune thoses sounds to your taste

When you succeed with the 27 new sounds of the LOWEND 101 BONUS

I suggest you download LOWEND101 the original soundpack, print the LOWEND101_patch-recipe_catalog_print (warning it’s HD like 450mo) or the LOWEND101_patch-recipe_catalog.pdf Web Edition for screen but to me it’s better printed (ask for black and white printed so you will save money)

And then you recreate the whole soundbank or just study it… Don’t forget to set Unison, Chord or Layering mode of your Analog four. And also the opposite trick on the overdrive from cuckoo depending if you have mk1 or mk2 version.

Sorry i can’t put that one in the file section because it’s too huge in size…

• White Space is for you to take notes on how the sound react when you apply those different steps

Download the PRINT Edition warning 450mo

Download the WEB Screen Edition 70mo

it’s concluding for people this due package. Honestly 349 pages to layout is kind crazy. This project was way more too ambitious. I want to make the eBook happen and i will at some point but you will not have more than what i posted just bellow. Except “the thing” as print or web edition, more beautiful for the eyes - and credit for @v00d00ppl work which was not initially planned. (thanks again to him)

Poke

The eBook is here !
@xidnpnlss @nikarga @sine_knot @tantze_knut @elenacortes @sublimb @rusty @locaa @tengig

16 Likes

HELLO,

I’m super happy because i find a way to layout the website content more fast with a online tool. I already started and think it will take me the whole day to make it happen BUT Lowend101 eBook will be ready to print or read on screen very soon now.

Finally i will have chance to move on with that overdue community gift. It’s not esthetically what i first intend to make (because i’m graphic designer) but it’s the content the value and not the layout. Even thought the layout with this new tool will be more than ok.

I don’t know for now the size so i can’t say if it will be hosted in the file section or on my dropbox. all links are recap in the first pages in the eBook as well on the Website menu item : lowend 101 ebook (button link)

William

Poke

The eBook is here !
@handed @t3h @apmbpm @bemo @dubathonic @alespardo @analogic
@santhrax @7schlaf @dazzefeit

8 Likes

A gift is never due. Thank you for your awesome contribution, past and future :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @LyingDalai :innocent:

Poke

The eBook is here !

@nooooddy @mishakho @open_mike @durkit
@taro @dimensionstomorrow @kippertoffee @s3kn0tr0n1c @sicijk

1 Like

LOWEND101 eBook FREE DOWNLOAD

The Wait is over. The eBook is here !

Here is the Download links :

LOWEND101 eBook PRINT Edition

LOWEND101 eBook SCREEN Edition

A little note therefore, this may replace the STEP 1 see my post above. If you want in fact the STEP 1 is available as a website, as an eBook for print or screen. Note STEP 2 and STEP 3 is still to download. STEP 1 & 2 include fully NEW and FRESH Patch Recipe (approx 50). The Full Patches catalog is there to recreate all the original soundbank. i encourage you to recreate even if you have the sysex it’s better to feel yourself with your ears and hands how the sound is shaping over time.

this eBook is in Beta and will be replace by the public version soon with a shortener URL strategy so it must help with dead links.

poke

The eBook is here !

@dos @sebas @unifono @sezare56 @octagon @stemshade @patchirl @birdzeye
@johannes @alejander

15 Likes

You can either put The eBook on a tablet or printing it. Little advise ask to print only the cover on color and The content in black. (Like student report) and print on both side of the paper. You should pay for 130 pages the price should be ok. Not much as a manual.

Then take your machine, a powerbank, close headphones, lowend101 printed and go in a cafe… and go through the concepts and exercices.

Media objects most of the time are youtube audio example and are not necessary to follow along.

Happy lowend101 people

William Wild and V00d00ppl

Poke

The eBook is here !

@gaa @vanillasun @trabant @stonecoldgroove
@ryan @palw @whitejesus @rtfm @mantis66 @rokki21

11 Likes

I poke you guys to tell you the Lowend101 eBook is finally ready to download with a lot of bonus some you may have and last and not least a Patch Notebook exercices with 27 sounds to recreate. extending with the one in the eBook to around 50 patches approximatively

Hope you will enjoy it !
Cheers fellow Elektronauts

Poke

The eBook is here !

@Chinatown @seanskay @digitalgeist @stumm42
@guga @hans_olo @plumwrinkles @umonox @nuoldnu @martinvowz

3 Likes

Deep! Can’t believe you went through all this! That’s so many hours of work!!!

1 Like

haha Holly CWO i made it :boom: :dizzy: :brown_heart:

poke

The wait is over the eBook is here scroll a bit you’ll find it
@reaktion @homophonia @Christian303 @soulomon @quadrica
@asutula @grit909 @ammanuel @crypticresonance @deerfeeder

1 Like

Hey Will

I scrolled couldn’t find it :frowning:

1 Like

There’s few mistakes found when i proofreading it again. I will fix those when i will replace all links by Shortened URL

I hope you will appreciate and i can’t wait for people to telling me if they are happy with it, if they made progress, if they find my way of explaining and how i set it up the progression in terms of complexity even thought i keep for another one to go further on playability and movment series.

I’m exhausted so i take at least two week before to fix mistakes and replace the links. Then this project will move from beta to public. If you want to contact me PM me here or use the contact form on lowend101.com

You can also reach @v00d00ppl who knows the project very fine now and can hints you as well.

poke

The eBook is here !
@dacoutu @baztek @studio_cee @overunity @Tchu
@minos @stever @yobink @coreyappleby

3 Likes

Here ammanuel

Every download links are located in the page “preview lowend101” of the eBook
i should have called it download everything (yup note for me for later)

poke

The eBook is here !
@leix @jano @keencurl @kari @asherdub @garten @tnussb @min0nim
@Cosmic @hoppy303

6 Likes

much appreciated <3

1 Like

Excellent news! Thanks for the poke as well.

1 Like

Amazing @William_WiLD & @v00d00ppl

I so wish I had an Analog Four right now.

2 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to checking this out!!!

1 Like

After going through the book let me know what needs more explanation and I can explain things in greater detail.

1 Like