[ Sound Pack + eLearning ] Lowend101 eBook Delivered in 3 parts (Thanks to v00d00ppl)

Hello MX, for now the project is burnt in terms of due date. But i keep your proposal when I will be able to design new patch. I will add Tom Percussions to your convenience soon when few people sent or write here their Top10 patches of the Lowend101 Sound Pack. (I have Two Tom Patch)

As I write in the Blog Post trying to emulate Sounds from the Real Life is generally a failed. And for Percussions, hands + skin of the percussion is all about. So I would use sample instead (or better the real percussions and record)

You can check the well known Druma Sound Pack from DarenAger as it is one of the best Sound Packs in terms of drums (as it 100% focus on it)

Thanks for your kind words

3 Likes

Hello I updated my favorites One Finger Chords formula

5 Likes

This is awesome! I’d print the whole thing for this part alone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy and for One Finger chords you can’t get with Sub Oscillators (5th)
Don’t forget the trick with 4 voices in Poly Config (and eventually check = Use Trk Sounds)
Set your chords with Trk1 and Trk2

You should get close to get everything.
It can also be programmed in the sequencer or played within a DAW or the Octatrack

1 Like

This is also great for making independent slides (different slide for each oscillator) between the chords. Sounds great!

1 Like

Absolutely

3 Likes

Hello @William_WiLD any news? It was a good beginning but you apparently stopped updating the blog. I wish you could add more patch explanations !

1 Like

The articles are being corrected I wait a little before adding more, otherwise after that make too many corrections at once

1 Like

Do not expect a full course on sound synthesis from me & @v00d00ppl.
It is a supplement based on the initial low end 101 project.

a little addon covering some concepts and basic patches recipes

I’m editing them as we go my friend. I not only edit for grammar but for the overall flow of the article to make sure everything is easy to comprehend. Don’t worry this weekend I actually have free time. So aside from watching the Tyson Fury fight I will be doing more article edits for William.

3 Likes

I think it’s a lot of work already accessible. I will add few patch explained when people gives their favorite patch.

Thank you for sharing :space_invader:

1 Like

Thanks from me and @v00d00ppl !

1 Like

Hello @William_WiLD did you let down this project?
I want to say that I found the explanation of patches really great :+1:

2 Likes

not let down, for sure. we are filling what we’ve done in the form of an eBook now, to take a look in its overall form. Fix what we discover to fix again. Add few last things (like Paris Patch explained) and it will done and put in the download section.

(Technically I have to save bucks to buy A4 and AR again so it will be more easier to make other projects like this one.)

@v00d00ppl teamed with me for few things, we’ll finish the eBook first and we helped each other to not go crazy in this covid period. I hope you are fine and all other nauts as well.

I learned my lesson too and there will be no announcement effect, we will write a thread when stuff are ready, in a good english with everything ready to download. Instead to something due

even if I feel that all difficult situation of life I get are not entirely my fault in this sense so depending on the get back of A4 and AR - more to come for sure

3 Likes

Any news? Apparently the site is not even accessible anymore since a few weeks now

You don’t understood the roadmap @Sygma … as I said a temporary website will be online to boost me to organize the content.

Collaboration to make the English better. DONE.
Then I will extract the content and inject in ebook creator. DONE
Website will be then offline. DONE edit: back online on request
Content will be layout with image as a real eBook. DONE
Last but not least Few people will read it and correct if any mistakes. (beta version but ebook delivered - DONE)
The Full public eBook will be upload in the elektronauts download section (epub version, kindle, pdf public version to come )

1 Like

You are right, this is way too complicated for me to understand!
I’ll check in a year or two to see if things are at 98 or 99% :joy:

I’m not saying that this story does not drag on over time and that everyone has grown tired of waiting for something that does not happen.

Edit : we made it - beta version is available

You’re doing it for the love of it, and giving it away to the community for free. Nobody should complain about that. If it takes a long time then it takes a long time.

9 Likes