Sound Pack: Drum Spells & Tone Spells for Syntakt

Have to say this sounds delicious to my ears.

2 Likes

Obviously… Instabuy for me. I’ve been waiting for weeks for this, that’s almost better than getting new machines.

1 Like

Congratulations @Jeanne ! This sounds absolutely killer and yet again proves that people need to complain less and sound design more :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Congrats @Jeanne, will pick both of these up soon!

1 Like

Damned CAT_SN 12 :sweat_smile: Can’t wait to bring these to the stage.

1 Like

Soon turned out to be literally 5 minutes later… Looking forward to trying these out!

1 Like

Sounds awesome, just in time for my Syntakt to arrive.

1 Like

…ha…that’s called a personal sonic footprint…i checked the demos and thought immedeatly, oh, jeanne will like this…and ooops, just learned here right now, dissonant witchcraft actually is aka jeanne… :wink: …good job!
nice to know…industrial remains timeproofed…

7 Likes

Well done, these sound great

1 Like

Somebody hold me, I’m scared! I’m not ready for these sounds.
Congrats @Jeanne!

1 Like

This happened to me, as well. And I don’t even follow the forum that closely nowadays. :smiley:

Congrats, @Jeanne! Amazing sound design work (per usual) and to my ears, these packs will be Syntakt “essentials” for the foreseeable future. Also, the demo tracks are :fire:

You’re really wringing some amazing sounds out of this box!

Of course, this is an instabuy.

1 Like

Brief update. In the past 10 minutes I had an existential crisis, rediscovered myself, embraced change, and have now decided I’m moving on to a new, harder sound. Goodbye ethereal progressive trance music, it’s time to blow out some speakers.
Downloading both packs now.

12 Likes

Instabuy. First time I bought a sound pack for an Elektron box ever.

3 Likes

I know, right? I suddenly have all sorts of sonic inspiration for some tracks I’m working on that might now go off in a harder direction.

2 Likes

Thatˋs cool, @Jeanne :happy:
Congrats!

1 Like

One of my biggest regrets is not buying Syntakt 20% off sale haha

2 Likes

i dont even need preview.
Thx @Jeanne

3 Likes

I’ve been getting engrossed, playing with both packs all afternoon, and they are absolutely stellar. It was quickly apparent how chockful of “winners” these collections are. I’m confident that these are going to serve as my primary go-to inspirational sounds for the foreseeable future.

@Jeanne, you are indeed a concoctor of Syntakt witchery. :woman_mage:

Everyone who owns a Syntakt should buy these packs. They’re that good.

1 Like

This is really exciting! What a moment for this community. What a moment for… Jeanne!! :trophy:

I’m intrigued by the DIY instruments made from scrap too. :thinking:

2 Likes