Sound Pack: Drench Case for Digitakt

Drench Case is the new Sound Pack for Digitakt from Scorn and Lull artist and former Napalm Death drummer Mick Harris. It is a cabinet stuffed full of harsh and gritty samples, many industrial in flavor and carrying the scars of having weathered the most unforgiving of elements.

There are 261 brutal options to unleash. The pack contains 153 drum sounds, 67 basses and 41 FX - making it the perfect collection to sodden or sprinkle across your own composition.

Drench Case also works on Octatrack, Analog Rytm, Model:Samples, or any other sampler that handles WAV files.

Listen to more of Drench Case and purchase here.

15 Likes

Good samples, still no .dtprj file: why?

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad they went for a more industrial approach for this pack, tired of the usual sweet blips and bloops. :slight_smile: Funny a Napalm Death drummer was involved in its creation!!

6 Likes

Not just a Napalm Death drummer.

Fucking Mick Harris mate.

Fucking Mick Harris mate.

Yo @Elektron, might wanna consider putting Mickā€™s name in the title, might shift a few more units.

18 Likes

Different from ā€˜ā€˜Fucking Mick Harrisā€™s mateā€™ā€™.

6 Likes

Iā€™d take either to be fair

5 Likes

7 Likes

Now thatā€™s my cup of teaā€¦

I know I know, itā€™s not quite as industrial as Trevor Wishart but itā€™s not far off.

2 Likes

No, itā€™s fucking Mick Harris mate.

9 Likes

Under the name Scornā€”first with ex-Napalm Death member Nic Bullen, but soon soloā€”he explored a dread-filled downtempo sound that, 25 years later, seems visionary. Other aliases refracted ambient, techno and drum & bass through his gloomy lens. And thatā€™s to say nothing of his role in the Birmingham scene. Surgeon made his 1994 debut EP in Harrisā€™s converted toilet studio, and it was Harris who connected him with Regis, helping kickstart Downwards Records and the Birmingham techno sound.

10 Likes

Which is a really long way of saying itā€™s fucking Mick Harris mate.

12 Likes

Yea just trying to help you hammer this into some skulls :hammer: :hammer:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got a lovely hammer.

Do you know what I call it?

1 Like

ā€œFucking Mick Harrisā€?

2 Likes

Natalie

4 Likes

I have a variation on an old joke which will almost certainly get flagged so letā€™s just leave it at that

1 Like

Legendary. I donā€™t buy many sample packs butā€¦

Also cool to see the fishing theme continued from Stealth (maybe earlier?)

This interview is gold.

If I had received a dollar each time Iā€™ve felt ignorant in this place, Iā€™d be rich.
Instead, Iā€™ve found new sounds, and I do feel richer ^^

Seriously, thereā€™s nothing like opening a door and watching the great soundscapes that weā€™re only waiting for your ears to arrive to this precise moment!

This piece is from 1996: my journey has only began.

Iā€™d be very appreciative to any references, especially in the form of a Bandcamp link.
I guess Iā€™m not the only one to have to enter the Time Machineā€¦

7 Likes