Sound Pack: Chromium Love

Slip into the haze of long-forgotten sounds with this sublime Sound Pack for the Digitakt, produced by Tom Furse of The Horrors.

Processed using a Nakamichi tape cassette player, Chromium Love perfectly bottles the glitchiness of yesteryear for you to drench or drizzle at your leisure. Wonderfully, and unsurprisingly, the crackle of cassette games and handheld consoles runs through this collection of sounds, much like the Cr02 tape it takes its name from.

With 273 sounds, including a wide assortment of hits, loops, textures, and chords, there is plenty to get lost in.

While formatted for Digitakt, the sound files of this #SoundPack is also compatible with Octatrack, Analog Rytm, Model Samples, and any other sampler that handles WAV files. Download the free demo pack and purchase Chromium Love here.

Check out more Sound Packs here

6 Likes

Ive purchased this sound pack and it only has twenty sounds/loops. On the information page about Chromium love it says 273. What gives?

Also happened to me.

I’ve had issues with the last couple of soundpacks. Usually they were fixed in a few days. That said, now I’m in the habit of holding off or just not buying them anymore.

First time for me. Good idea. Ill start doing the same.

I went to buy the sample pack that said it had more than 200 samples and loops, downloaded it, and there was only 20. Anyone else having this issue?

Perhaps you should submit a support ticket. Elektron don’t officially monitor this forum, so the most direct route to you resolving this issue would be submitting a ticket/contacting their support

Did anyone else have issues downloading the Chromium Sound Pack? In the info it says over 200 samples but when you download it the pack only has 20 sounds in it.

Demo?

1 Like

I submitted a support ticket before posting. I’ll keep you guys updated.

1 Like

@NONBEING what the other guy suggested sounds pretty accurate as well.

It sounds like you might have accidentally downloaded the demo instead of your purchases package?

Did you download it from your accounts page?

1 Like

I definitely downloaded it from my Soundpacks in my profile after purchase. I have bought every Soundpack so this definitely isn’t my first rodeo. Lol. Did you download and get all 200 sounds?

Nope. You can’t do proper troubleshooting while ignoring that 90% of the time- it’s human error.

I just wanted to help you get to a solution as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely agree with that statement. Although in this situation I don’t believe it’s human error, but I have been wrong before. :slight_smile: I tried reloading the page, downloading numerous times, going through the email link rather than directly on the profile, tried a different computer even, and opened a support ticket before coming to the forum to see if it was a singular incident. Knowing Elektron they’ll probably have it fixed within the week. :wink:

Was anyone able to download it with the full 200?

I also thought you might accidentially have downloaded the demo (it just sounds very much so^^), so I just downloaded the demo myself and it has indeed 20 sounds + installation pdf.

Maybe Ekektron made a mistake with the download?

2 Likes

Just sounding off - also can confirm only 20 files in the download received from my elektron account soundpacks page…

I just heard back from Elektron who said the issue is fixed.

2 Likes

I tested and it is indeed fixed.

2 Likes

How is the pack? Would love to purchase.