Song position

Hey,

For some reason I’m not getting the “song position” option in the Digitakt plugin (AU version). I’ve looked through the OB 2.0 manual, and it states pretty clearly in chapter 8.1 that this should be an option under the “clock + sync” menu.

I’m however only able to choose between “no sync”, “clock” and “clock+ transport”. Song position doesn’t even show up in the menu. Can any of you experts tell me what I’m doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers
Marius

Hi Marius,

Unfortunately the Digitakt and Digitone do not have a Song Position option in the Overbridge plugin as those devices do not have a Song Mode. So you’re seeing things correctly in the plugin.

Currently only the Analog Four, Analog Rytm, and Analog Keys OB plugins have Song Position since all three support Song Mode.

1 Like

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Thanks for the reply. I was hoping this would solve an issue I have with the Digitakt, namely that (when running via OB) it starts on the first beat, while the rest of my gear, which is connected via an external sequencer, takes a bar to “catch up”. But I guess I’ll have to look for other solutions then.

Thanks again!

It is now January 2023, and I am using the latest overbridge plugin (2.1.5.4) and I am still not seeing a “Song Position” sync option when using the digitone or digitakt. Are there plans to add this to the plugin now that Digitone, and Digitakt (and Syntakt) have song mode?