Something wicked this way comes

MD/MM/A4 can do… though request all germs are quarantined. :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

What’s the status of this?

Sitting here, not doing too much… not sure if I will release it or not.

Amazing and awesome feedback and testing from @Ozone :slight_smile:

Apart form that… crickets… so if no interest . feedback; hard to justify the time, energy and cost of development when I could be doing other stuff and things, no?

No! This thing sounded awesome! Is there any way to record it, in it’s current status “doing it’s thing”?

Surely- if it works as I suppose it does a lot of Digitakt owners are going to flood the 2nd hand market while buying Octatracks after purchasing this software!

Yes, it alreay does record. That is it’s raison d’être… it’s basically a DAW.

See the grey “No Recording” area above the matrix? That is the live/dynamic waveform that shows inputs / what you are recording / have recorded.

Surely…

1 Like

I meant like a demonstration of the software.

With everybody complaining about the lack of overbridge and so many requests for overbridge for the OT- this plus OctaEdit would be like OctaBridge.

A video of this software in action might rally desire for it.

If you DID reveal a demonstration of the software- I’d share it to places as well

I want this to be a thing(because I’m probably acquiring another Octatrack in a bit :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Ah, my bad. Yeah, just need to do a quick video with the mac I guess?

Something like that.

Might, might not. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PLEASE! (and other text so that I can post this) :heart:

1 Like

Yes please ! Even if I don’t have a Mac, it is very interesting !

1 Like

Would be crossplatform OSX / Windows… I just develop first on OSX for personal and technical reasons ( Screen size, XCode vs VS etc)

3 Likes

Octabridge ! :heart:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see this video.

Don’t hold your breath… pretty busy right now.

…I’m turning blue…

2 Likes

I’m working on a couple of other things on the side, which I think will be more viable…

2 Likes

Is it music related?

Yes

1 Like

Well, as far as you are concerned the answer is “Yes”

Though I often think about pursuring more attractive and sustainable options like corporate/enterprise, or games, or web, or… well, just about anything else really.

1 Like

If you do that- could I beta test your wicked bunny with a promise to purchase it upon its release?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Appreciate the sentiment @Ryan; but one guarenteed sale doesn’t justify months of development, testing, documentation and support.

1 Like