Something wicked this way comes

I really should get a commission for doing that…

2 Likes

Offset? Length?

Row 1 - Rusty is a meanie, a meanie, a meanie! (Repeat x3)
Row 2 - Rusty is a meanie and a naughty boy! (Jump to Row 1)
:rofl:

You win a :cookie:

Well… half of one. I’ll pop it in the post today.

1 Like

Did you want to check out a Windows version? What version are you on?

Ooohhh :heart_eyes:, I´m in, what the hell…, sounds very promising… cooool shit :laughing:

This looks very tasty Rusty. Nice work indeed.
Exactly what the doctor ordered.

If as you imply it can record ‘scene position’, as well as offset and length, then my money is already spent.

Would love to give the OS X alpha a go.

1 Like

Surething if Windows 7 is ok?

Because it is you, I will see what I can do. But only because it is you :heart:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

Automate, or record?

Either of those would be useful.

There is some very intersting stuff in the pipeline…

2 Likes

Anticipating something on the level of

Thread bookmarked.

1 Like

Cool stuff, I I get it. took me a minute to wrap my head around it. where do you define how many times a pattern repeats?

In the Sequencer group. The top row of knobs define the Pattern to play; the bottom row of knobs define the Repetition / number of times to play that pattern.

They are just placeholders; there is some other stuff that will be going there…

1 Like

Ah of course. how did I miss that. looks good!

I would love to throw my hat in the ring to alpha test this! Please add me to the list if you’re still taking testers.

Alpha testing has already commenced, got some feedback already from @guga and some amazing feedback from @Ozone :heart:

I’m coming down with the flu, and obviously working on OctaEdit as well; so migh be a few days to a week before any new news.

5 Likes

Anyone want to lend me a Machinedrum, MonoMachine, Analog Four, Digitakt or Digitone? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Where are you? I have a DT and DN. If your making something like this to track out a song by stems :open_mouth:

1 Like