Something new

Digitakt SFR ist ein besonders vielseitiger LeoMat mit universellen Ausstattungsmöglichkeiten. Durch ein integriertes Farb- und Stanzwerk, sowie eine spezielle Registersteuerung ist er auch für die Weiterverarbeitung und Veredelung von digital ge- druckten Etiketten geeignet. Selbstverständlich können mit der LeoMat Digitakt SFR Blanko-Haftetiketten hergestellt oder zusätz- lich bedruckte Rollen konfektioniert werden.

I can’t see this not dealing with samples in anyway

1 Like

VERY happy. to hear that Si

Woop woop :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

YES! Simon rewarded the community for hitting 1K and now the saliva is flowing like wine…

I’m just sorta happy I’m not the only one who hates the evil octopus that is Facebook. :grimacing:

3 Likes

In globalspeak:
The LeoMat Digitakt SFR is a particularly versatile LeoMat with universal equipment options. Due to the integrated printing and die-cutting unit as well as the special register control, this LeoMat is also suitable for processing and finishing digitally printed labels. Of course, blank adhesive labels can be produced or additionally printed reels manufactured with the LeoMat Digitakt SFR.

1 Like

I just turned on the machine that will do the facebook to youtube + twitch machine…
so for those who dont like facebook…’

https://www.youtube.com/user/dedreammer/live
https://www.twitch.tv/thedreammer

they be live now… and showing a continious loop of the 2nd movie.

9 Likes

so it’s a LeoMat. Finally! I always wanted one.

1 Like
  1. The name of the forthcoming machine is not Digitakt, so it can be an FX box
  2. Digitakt is a real thing, but it’s 5mm thick and thus can’t be called box. But maybe it does FX.
  3. @Ess just said the plain truth, first degree, no brain messing.

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

6 Likes

Thank you, really apreciated :slight_smile:

Crap not an FX box :confused: - this will turn out ugly for my wallet.

2 Likes

Did anyone check if Elektron registered a new trademark ?

3 Likes

yw buddy… i hope setup works :smiley:

No brain messing

1 Like

Be brave, one hour to go

1 Like

Pump up the jam pump it up

3 Likes

Digitakt is just @Dataline playing with Swedish language since he’s been taking a SFI-course. This week’s assignment: “1) Hitta på ett sammansatt ord. 2) Gör en hemlig kod. 3) Lek med anagram. 4) Fucka med folks huvuden på Instagram”.

5 Likes

Oh yes, I can play Power Drift and Splatterhouse over a pulsating electro beat!

2 Likes

Aye I’m not convinced. Digitakt doesn’t seem like a very legit name.

Military madness / neo nectaris had this crazy bass line go on when the CPU was plotting their moves.

Back to the topic. 54 Minutes and times up

1 Like