Something new

Was thinking the same…some freaky multi fx step sequencer.
Imagine 8 inputs all having their own fx chain or/and p-locked fx,
Yummi…

1 Like

SID Station is off the table. So…what could the green mean?

the green blur looks more like separate LED meters, than a big LCD screen… that could just be some kind of distortion in the pic, but I seriously doubt they would go for a green LCD

who knows, but I also kinda think it will be a multi-fx sequencer/mixer thing… thats my guess… people were talking about that for years around here, so it wouldnt be too surprising

copy and paste quick mockup. but could be a OT2 with pads?

6 Likes

What’s the green light though?! Elektron are VERY efficient in their design!

the little green button n all.
classic :sunglasses::+1:

Just remember that when the MnM/MD were discounted just before they were discontinued Elektron said:

“To put any doubts to rest it is important to stress that the price reduction is not because of any successors being on the horizon."

That “before long” teaser video seems to have included several new devices, Heat, Drive and the beat boxing strongly hints looper… The car driving away? Possibly a portable unit…

I guess the car in the Heat teaser was a reference to the Analog Drive: driv(ing), gas “pedal”. The beat boxer reference isn’t clear, it’s true. It makes me think looper, but can’t tell much from one blurred photo.

The beatboxing was a demonstration of what the Heat can to to vocals. Listen carefully you a hear slight envelope follower effects on it.

pretty sure this has nothing to do with the Heat teaser video.

Who knows really, but they obviously had all these new devices ready to rock at that point… Thats what makes me thing it wasn’t just a Heat teaser.

Octatrack 2 with 4 note polyphony for each track and an EPS16+ sampling engine

2 Likes

^ This is what I want. Add a Fairlight engine too.

1 Like

Like many I hope for an Electron take on an MX1, or a refreshed MM MD combo machine

4 Likes

obviously it’s a digital pillow

1 Like

Perfect! Been needing something to scream into, lately.

3 Likes

Lit!

T minus 61 hours 46 min 00 sec…

1 Like

Elektron quit doing updates for the OT sometime ago and added an S to samplers on the products page… OT hybrid type of something??? but like other ppl have said something else to yell at haha