Something new

Octatrack 2? Maybe? :wink: Well, not long and we know for sure. Great!

I really hope so! I’ve been postponing getting an OT for a long time, perhaps for a reason?!

I’ve got the same, I just emailed the guy selling my future dreadbox erebus that I had to wait until they announce it.

He understood, hehe

1 Like

Since this morning i can’t see anything else but a heart in the red light :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

:elan: SIDS

:smiley: That’s bad

Tellin’ y’all: Dataline Heat video

“we made overbridge for commodore 64 and then we ported it to windows and mac”

I thought that too, it be nice too see their take on that format.

What? Another new box? I can’t keep up with all of the Elektrons now. I come from the silver age.

2 Likes

Or… those knobs could be really a pads. :smiley: Small, battery powered groovebox?

A new SID station would make me verry happy! I agree that the green LCD could hint to that…

But I still think it looks like a something to be stepped on by guitarists, unfortunately. Which would fit in with the Before long video. Heat in the beginning, drive in the end. And this thing for the instruments/rhythm guy in the middle that would need to operate a device with their feet.

Someone posted a Roland pedalboard thing further up in this thread with stomp box switches that had LED rings around them. Something like that could explain the big red and green blobs.

I really hope it’s not a SID :frowning:

SID’s alright

3 Likes

Number one rule of marketing and hype is to create a buzz around mystery.

P-Locking chiptune adventures sounds like a mess of fun to me

3 Likes

Performance mixer with Elektron sequencer, at least 4 USB for Over bridge + 6 mono analog inputs at least.
All controlled by the sequencer. Inputs can be set to individual/group/master/effect send/return etc…

4 Likes

Im hoping for this really. But banking on my Sid Station 2 idea.

1 Like

Mmm, green screen, gray pads, it must be a blurred MPC 1000…:sketchy:

:ecstatic:

2 Likes

Only 3 days away! Some good news to offset the impending doom of 1/20…

3 Likes

Nah, it’s gonna be great

all i know is that i will be disappointed if it’s another guitar gadget.

1 Like