Some questions before getting AH!

Hey
I am new to the awesome elektronauts-community and I really appreciate the time you spent here and sharing your knowledge and tips for elektron-noobs like me! I got into elektron with the DT and this kind of being creative just blow me away. It totally changed the way I produce. But as you know it, there’s more to come and I am thinking about getting the AH, but there are still some questions which I couldn’t solve for myself.

(1) Does the AH used with OB affect my CPU-Power?
(2) When used as an interface (live-situation) can I still use it as an FX on my MasterOut?
(3) When connected to OB, can I still use it as an external fx for my Guitar-Pedalboard?

Some answers would be great! Thanks!

1 Like

1 no
2 yes
3 yes

This is worth every cent.

I agree, worth every cent. I’ll admit the first day I had buyers remorse, but I was expecting miracles. As I started tweaking it & learning how different settings effect different sounds, every day I fall more & more in love with it. It’s one of my favorite pieces now.

Jea thats what I am hoping for. I think it will give some of my tracks a bit of magic and also I really felt in love with the parallel-distortion (Dry/Wet). And the fact AH can be used as audio-interface…
I am lookin for a used one, I hope it won’t take too long for having it on my desk :slight_smile:
Thanks so far guys for the answers and motivation!

1 Like