Thee minor fails/ drops
Video will be online soon
:sunglasses:

8 Likes

enjoy :sunglasses:

video?

good luck bro

thread hijack

i m (or used to be ) Devil Stick aka flower stick enthusiast.

anybody else?

i´m a hobby juggler too.

“ey come on, a grown up man playing with balls, put these away” - my
mom when she visited me the last time and spotted my nice collection of new juggling balls.

i juggled quite a bit many years ago but i really started practicing again about 1 1/2 years ago when i had a surgery on my ellbow. i did some physical therapy already and then it came to my mind that juggling would be a perfect therapy as well - lifting just a bit of weight many many times ! juggling helped a lot !

but there are more benefits i get from juggling:

fun of course, but it´s really interesting how many senses are schooled by juggling:
pretty much all of them (if the balls smell haha) !

most surprising thing for me was that juggling influences my
guitar playing in a very positive way. doing that superfast movement on that odd
moment of time seems much easier on a fingerboard than with some balls in the air.
juggling helped me a lot to do trickier stuff on guitar, technically and rhythmically !

i never liked circus (people assume) but i love juggling ! and juggling is real sport !

1 Like
9 Likes

my favourite juggling videos (love the music on both of them) :

happy juggling wouzer !

2 Likes

Here is my performance…

23 Likes

Music never stops
Next step is to make my own ‘juggling ball midi controller’ and connect it to ableton
Maybe I will use another midicontroller for it
Maybe I will have to make my own arduino

Connecting the dots :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You could have juggled the synths?

Ticks and leeches. Nice. Don’t choke on those balls :thinking::laughing:

1 Like

https://www.oddballing.com/

1 Like

Oh Yeah!
These odd balls are very nice!

Wow man, that was fantastic. Also bonus opportunity to listen to Ticks and Leeches! That was a nice surprise.

My favorite was all the clawing and behind the back stuff near the end :smile: . I also would have dropped a lot more than you did.

I think you could throw in some high toss spins (you spin your body 360 to clarify) to add to the flourish.

Oh and more moving around juggling with your side, back, etc facing the crowd just to change the angles.

Also, multiple camera angles switching back and forth would really help your great juggling stand out in future videos.

Best of luck @wouzer to set out on a path to be more in the present, will always be time well spent.

1 Like

Tnx

To be honest, I was So nervous
At the end I only did old tricks
And strange enough
The balls dropped on totally different moments than they normally do

Performing does something strange to me. But it is really good for me too…

The claws are the piano, and the 2 hand cherry picker

2 Likes

Those old tricks seemed to look the best because they had a lot of variation in height and changes in speed etc… Probably because you’re natural at them. Keep it up though, I like what you’re doing.

Reminded me to fix the flat on my old unicycle too lol

3 Likes

wouzerz!!

rsp

This video from Michael Moschen is mesmerizing. I am all the more fascinated by the rhythms that come out of this impressive juggling ! This might be the video where rhythm and music are best married… Inspiring !

2 Likes