SoftTube HeartBeat Samples

Here’s 23 samples, just a little taste, of the fattest sounding VA drum machine software I’ve ever tried. Mostly kicks but also some snares and hihats.

Download: http://bit.ly/23U4CbW

These are some really nice samples. I’ve been curious about this drumsynth myself; thanks for sharing!

In a nutshell, HeartBeat is the software version of the Analog Rytm minus the sample stuff. It´s the best VA drumsynth on the planet :wink: (imho)
Thank you for sharing.

Another really good VA drum engine are the drum synths in NI Maschine. It’s got a wider range then HeartBeat, more into acoustic drums.

FXpansion Tremor and Drumspillage 2 are also very nice things

Do you mean the drumsynths in Maschine 2.0?
Never tried them, but i think i should rectify this omission :slight_smile:

Tremor was my go-to drumsynth before i bought the RYTM/HeartBeat.
The sequencer and the modulation capabilities are really inspiring. But compared to HeartBeat it is a p.i.t.a to get really good sound/sounds.

HeartBeat feels like a big sweet spot (imho) for me the best sounding drumsynth plugin there is, biggest shortcoming is a missing sequencer and modulation capabilities in which case it depends on your DAW´s features to compensate the missing features. But you get the “Auto Layer Machine” which is really powerfull but hard to describe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: plus -> it is NKS compatible. Maschine and Kontrol S

The RYTM outshines them both :imp: in all categorys and is way more rewarding in the long run.(imho) But as so often, you always reap what you sow.

Time to breast-feed my RYTM with HeartBeat :heart:

Have fun.

Yes the NI Maschine drumsynths, that’s what they call them. Just like with the Rytm the drumsynths for kick, snare and clap are really good for layering with samples.

I don’t miss having a built in sequencer in HeartBeat at all, but that’s me. I’m quite happy doing all sequencing in Cubase.