So, no way of controlling each machine’s sequencer

I would hope that people would like it for daw-less (to some extent) production, no?

I haven’t tried the daw template approach, will think about it, but I probably will end up being hands-on with each machine’s song mode physically since I really like the arranger in OT.

Many thanks for enlightening me :thup:

Is it a real thing or just a imaginarey screen? If so, whre can I download it?

It’s a real thing. Full Editor, Librarian and VST/AU plugin for the Analog Rytm.

Not available to download as I haven’t publicly released it yet, need to do another round of testing and tweaking. Was initially developed for OSv1.30, then had to change/retest for OSv1.45. Now have to do all over again for OSv1.50… the joys of a moving target.

2 Likes

Amazing!!! That is exactly the thing is missing in Overbridge. How do you plan to distribute this? You have some Kickstarter project or so?

Do you plan to cover also A4/AK and Digitone?

Incredible times when people do what companies are unable or unwilling to.

Sell directly. Kickstarter/Pozzible etc. create a range of technical issues and costs.

a) Already done.
b) Don’t own a Digitone.

But not for the time being for the obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Once you have It ready please contact me if you don’t mind. I would love to buy it. What is the price?

I’m also interested in soft for AK.

Seriously, now I can’t wait for it.

Hi there. Any progress with this software tool?

Essentially finished and just sitting here.

I’ll link this, and just refer to the above for the time being.

1 Like

Hi. Sad to say about your wellbeing. I hope it will get better. And the world too.

I didn’t get the part: “Essentially finished and just sitting here.”

So is it available? If so, I want to buy it. I’m interested in AK and AR stuff.

But first things first. We don’t know each other but I wish you luck with your life, as this is the most important thing.

All the best!!!