Smooth sweeping wavetables

Anyone have any tips for organising your user waves to get a smooth sweep through the timbres?

Something I have been meaning to try: The vst Serum reminds me a lot of the doubledraw machine on the mono. It lets you use an LFO to sweep the entire wavetable or mix one wavetable into another. The cool thing though is that it gives you a visual representation of each wavetable and each individual wave at once. Also since its a vst you just drag and drop the single cycle waveforms in so its a lot quicker than loading everything into the mono via C6. I imagine using this as a really quick way to audition waves and how they sound together might get you quicker results than just experimenting on the mono.

DigPro machine in mono is extremely powerful. I have been able to achieve some really crazy stuff that you cannot duplicate on anything else I have ever tried. Interested to see what other folks have to say.

1 Like

I was thinking exactly the same about Serum - I think Serums waves might be exportable too so it would interesting to get some of those Serum factory tables into the MNM as they are already set up in order sweep smoothly.

Yeah Serum rules.
Would love to hear some Serum / Monomachine madness

really interesting to hear about serum… i’ll look for a trial.
my ideal scenario would be to be able to sweep through some prophet vs waves i have… so hopefully this can help me - anything that is easier to organise on than the mono!