SMD - Small MIDI Device

guga,

Thanks for posting this :slight_smile:

For those viewers who canā€™t waste 14 minutes, most of the video is me just jamming on one bunch of settings. Feel free to skip around my video. A good midpoint is around 9 minutes in.

more than welcome catchin :slight_smile:

ā€¦and update n. 2 :slight_smile:

iā€™ll be doing some tests over the weekend before shipping the controllers to make sure everything works fine

Middle, bottom row.

Do I win a cookie?

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 in a row? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So with this little box, I can trigger random (scaled) notes on my md orā€¦? (and maybe rec them?!)
If yes, i think we need to talkā€¦

ā€¦aaand finally: da boxes! :smiley:

hand made boxes for a more ā€˜personalizedā€™ look and feel :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yep :slight_smile: although in a ā€˜basic formā€™, but thatā€™s what you can also do with it

yep :slight_smile: although in a ā€˜basic formā€™, but thatā€™s what you can also do with it [/quote]

=)
Iā€™ll wait for the next batch!

:joy:

:kiss:

Fuck yes. SMD rocks. :slight_smile:

:astonished: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ā€¦to all you beta-testers out there: do come over the IRC channel if you have questions about the SMD, youā€™ll most probably find me there, together with other chatty friends :slight_smile:

ā€¦it would be nice if you guys could let me know/confirm if the box has arrived safely to destination :slight_smile:
thanks in advance and looking forward to your feedback

Hey Guga !
I received the SMD just before the weekend and havenā€™t had the time to try it yet, unfortunatelyā€¦ Have to wait that friends are gone ^^

Thx mate, Iā€™ll let you know if I encounter weird results that donā€™t seem to be the ones awaited :smiley:

Mine hasnā€™t? Did you send me one? Because I havenā€™t received anything?

I did get a mysterious box arrive from Germany though, know anything about that?

:stuck_out_tongue:

So far? Awesome.

I only had a quick jam for a couple of hours with it hooked up to my MachineDrumā€¦ lots of fun involved.

Iā€™m figuring out cabling etc for new live/studio rig, and its automatically found its place in there / in the midi chainā€¦ I can see lots of fun / inspiration occuring with it.

Mine is working fine ! A few weird moments where I lost control but it may be my mistake.
A suggestion for your next batch : use the way the encoder is turned when doing A+encoder to invert the way the parameter evolves.
This way one could close the filter while opening the envelope :slight_smile:

Now Iā€™m gonna mess with a CTL-AL track :smiley:

Thx buddy !

Mine hasnā€™t? Did you send me one? Because I havenā€™t received anything?

I did get a mysterious box arrive from Germany though, know anything about that?

:stuck_out_tongue:

So far? Awesome.

I only had a quick jam for a couple of hours with it hooked up to my MachineDrumā€¦ lots of fun involved.

Iā€™m figuring out cabling etc for new live/studio rig, and its automatically found its place in there / in the midi chainā€¦ I can see lots of fun / inspiration occuring with it.

[/quote]
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
nice one Rusty! glad to hear that; looking forward to know/hear how it evolves :astonished: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: